Should BC Have The Right to Censor Avatars

Should the moderators and/or Cheryl have the right to censor avatars?

• Yes--questionable avatars can offend members and are a violation of TOS

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • No--freedom of speech includes "questionable" avatars

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My girlfriend at some point last night changed my avatar to herman munster. I figured out how to remedy that and posted a picture of miss piggy on her facebook picture. There will be no more unauthorized changes to my avatar as I am logging out on a consistent basis in the future.

Ha Ha Ha, that is too funny, hope the Mrs. doesn't start playing pranks. Wow, a Dave Kingman baseball card. Is it autographed?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Well everyone, thanks to those who supported me and up yours to the ones that created some gay agenda in their own heads. I have changed my avatarT (thanks Steve) but I will not change my opinion, my stance, my posts, my thoughts or me all together. No I am not an employee but I am a major contributor to the business of UPS. I promote, use and enjoy this website and UPS in general. I am not infatuated with my driver, we are great friends and spend alot of time together. How gay is that? And to the one ********* (which I wont mention) you are the biggest ****** I have ever read a post from. You make no sense in your interpretation of any post I have made. Never once did I promote being gay, I responded to the posts directed at me about my avatarT. So you just suck it buddy! I am not pushing anything onto anybody. I am not the only person that makes sexual remarks that dont apply to the post at hand. And as far as the UPS chick avatarT, do not change it. I love it! Very sexy and kinda cute. Thanks again for everyone with words of wisdom and kindness. Go Brown!:peaceful:

You are the last person on here that should be accusing us of having a gay agenda......you come on here spouting off about how youre gay like were supposed to throw you a tickertape parade or something......Like I said before I highly doubt there's any homophobes on here...So just chill out and be cool with us..and we'll be cool with you

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You are the last person on here that should be accusing us of having a gay agenda......you come on here spouting off about how youre gay like were supposed to throw you a tickertape parade or something......Like I said before I highly doubt there's any homophobes on here...So just chill out and be cool with us..and we'll be cool with you

That's the most words I've ever "seen" you say.:wink2:

P

pickup

Ha Ha Ha, that is too funny, hope the Mrs. doesn't start playing pranks. Wow, a Dave Kingman baseball card. Is it autographed?

Well, I got the picture of the dave kingman card off of the internet so that autograph you see on that "card" (it looks like a faithful replica of the ones I had in those days) was on all the cards . Obviously, Dave didn't sign all the cards but had his signature inserted into the printing process.

In my haste, I was looking for a picture of elvis from his 70 days but couldn't find a picture to do him justice as I was looking for one without the sunglasses or bloating. Then I thought of kingman who had similar sideburns and long hair ( like many men did in those days, baseball players off the top of my head- george brett and ed kranepool who did look like elvis in some picures.)

When I was a kid, Kingman was a saviour on many bad mets teams. Very capable of multi homerun and multiple strikeout games as a hitter, but could swing a losing game to a winner in the late innings. He once had a three homerun game (which was rare in those days) much to the chagrin of the losing team's manager, Tommy Lasorda (what a character!).

Tater's Dad

I think this has opened a can of worms. As mentioned Sexy didn`t have a pic that couldn`t be seen in the underwear section of a catalog or an add in a magazine.Would anyone have been offended if Sexy was a girl? To me it`s no better or worse than the half naked UPS girl or even that thing Danny has in his (I can`t figure out what it is). One can find offense in any avatar. I had "Buddy Jesus" a few years ago. Shouldn`t we look out for the concerned religious group? What about my present one in the light of Travis the killer chimp?

I personally am offended by Tater`s avatar, everybody knows Battlerstar Galactica is better than Star Trek.

Sorry to hear that :happy2:... and sorry for the late reply
But I grew up watching reruns of Captain Kirk with my dad as a kid... now mine watches it with me.....
Star Trek has bound generations together.... has Battlerstar Galactica ever done that??

Ms.PacMan

My girlfriend at some point last night changed my avatar to herman munster. I figured out how to remedy that and posted a picture of miss piggy on her facebook picture. There will be no more unauthorized changes to my avatar as I am logging out on a consistent basis in the future.

Funny!

I used to download songs and sneak them into my son's iTune line up. Annie's "It's a Hard Knock Life" for football practice even made him laugh.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sorry to hear that :happy2:... and sorry for the late reply
But I grew up watching reruns of Captain Kirk with my dad as a kid... now mine watches it with me.....
Star Trek has bound generations together.... has Battlerstar Galactica ever done that??

I only liked Lorne Greene in the Alpo commercials.

Funny!

I used to download songs and sneak them into my son's iTune line up. Annie's "It's a Hard Knock Life" for football practice even made him laugh.

Funnier! Would loved to have seen his face when the song started playing.:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My 13 & 14 yr. old granddaughters think Splish Splash is a cool song and we sing it together "riding along in my automobile". They are into the 60's music like Beach Boys & Beatles.....gee, I wonder why !!!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My 13 & 14 yr. old granddaughters think Splish Splash is a cool song and we sing it together "riding along in my automobile". They are into the 60's music like Beach Boys & Beatles.....gee, I wonder why !!!:wink2:

My girls like songs like, the little Nash Rambler and other "story like" songs. Wish I could upload a few for you guys to hear.