Should BC Have The Right to Censor Avatars

Should the moderators and/or Cheryl have the right to censor avatars?

• Yes--questionable avatars can offend members and are a violation of TOS

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • No--freedom of speech includes "questionable" avatars

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fethrs

But a customer that offers nothing to the conversation than his sexual bent on life, really has not much to offer on a UPS site. And the fact that he views the average UPS driver as a plaything for his fantacies...........

I was not comfortable with the avatar but I was not offended by it, thought it was a bit much for this site. I agree with d on this where it seems like sexy has to repeat over and over that he is gay..ok we understand, move on. I do not see anyone else repeating that they are married married married or straight striaght straight. There will always be differences in views, opinions, issues, values and so forth, just as in life. You can not please all of the people all of the time. :wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
But a customer that offers nothing to the conversation than his sexual bent on life, really has not much to offer on a UPS site. And the fact that he views the average UPS driver as a plaything for his fantacies...........

I was not comfortable with the avatar but I was not offended by it, thought it was a bit much for this site. I agree with d on this where it seems like sexy has to repeat over and over that he is gay..ok we understand, move on. I do not see anyone else repeating that they are married married married or straight striaght straight. There will always be differences in views, opinions, issues, values and so forth, just as in life. You can not please all of the people all of the time. :wink2:

I think that sexy's avatart was the perfect one, for him. I just thought it was a guy modeling underwear, nothing more, nothing less. That's all I have to say about that.

As far as moderation is concerned, I'm all for it. You guys maintain this site. You have the right to say yes or no and can do it for what ever reasoning you see fit. I'm fine with this, as we all need boundaries. Moderate away!!! I vote that from here forward, we call sexy avatars, avatarts.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
After his initial groping,
Well thats nice.

During the initial groping stage, I figured he had nothing to say that I was interested in, so put him on ignore.

After you have heard the "im gay and I have a gay agenda, and enyone that disagrees is a homophobe" over and over, its time to move on.

As such, I was not one of the ones that objected to his avatar, because it was not there.

d

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Well thats nice.

During the initial groping stage, I figured he had nothing to say that I was interested in, so put him on ignore.

After you have heard the "im gay and I have a gay agenda, and enyone that disagrees is a homophobe" over and over, its time to move on.

As such, I was not one of the ones that objected to his avatar, because it was not there.

d

I said "groping", in jest, as everyone needs to jump into things, their own way. I didn't get the whole, um, gay agenda vibe. I did get that he was infatuated with his driver, which, to me is okay. I have lots of customers that love to see me. Don't really know how many desire to see me naked, though, I'm usually so caught up with work, that people could sign for pkgs in their underwear, and I wouldn't notice.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Your avatar is pretty offensive. Trp, I laughed out load at the straight faced humor and my wife told me I need to get a life.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I did get that he was infatuated with his driver, which, to me is okay

Yup, its OK with you because you are not his driver.............

There comes a point where infatuation becomes an obsession. I think we were either at that point, or for some reason he wants us to think he is to that point.

d