Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your wife calls me daddy all the time.:happy2:
Lol.
Back in reality, that's a lie, and your people are the worst race on the planet. But hey, if it makes you feel better, I support anything that makes you docile.

1568625622465.jpg

MAKAVELI

so suddenly we tell people in other countries who they should fire. we then hold back millions in aid if they dont do it.
the person we tell them to fire just happens to be investigating the company that put joe's son on their board of directors even though.............
he didnt know squat about anything that company did

but yet when the current president who by the way has the authority to request this shady crap be looked into makes that request the dems suddenly want to impeach Trump.

um this is a panic move by the dems trying to save biden from going to jail in his old age.
Will he be joining Hillary? I hear she's having a hard time adjusting to prison life.:happy2:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My race is the human race. We, including you, all originated from Mother Africa. Welcome home brother Kunta.:happy2:
I'm not surprised you don't understand the science of genetics.

Maybe we should discuss something you are capable of understanding instead....

how do you feel about hot Cheetos and Takis?

oldngray

nowhere special
didnt they do something like this with Kavanaugh?

the other question to be answered:
not long ago a person could only file a whistleblower complaint if they had direct knowledge. someone in the intelligence agency changed that rule and updated the form. wonder who or what.

folks its another race to see which see gets their damning evidence out first.

just think our tax dollars are paying for all of this hot air and noise. who cares.

popcorn time.

Intel Community Secretly Nixed Whistleblower Demand Of First-Hand Info