• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

bacha29

Oh BS, Trump didn't do anything worth impeachment or jail time. If that's the criteria, John Q. Public's realization, then both Biden and Hillary would be in jail.
" Trump didn't do anything worth impeachment or jail time". Hahaha! The preponderance of the evidence will decide that. You remind me of the late radio personality and opinion writer Paul Harvey who rigorously defended Nixon right up to the moment of his resignation when the evidence became overwhelming Never heard another word out of him about Nixon.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
" Trump didn't do anything worth impeachment or jail time". Hahaha! The preponderance of the evidence will decide that. You remind me of the late radio personality and opinion writer Paul Harvey who rigorously defended Nixon right up to the moment of his resignation when the evidence became overwhelming Never heard another word out of him about Nixon.

Are you claiming that Paul Harvey didn't give us......the rest of the story?

vantexan

So you are advocating communism now?
Everyone should make the same
I don't know of anyone in the U.S. getting paid $50k a month to sit on a board of executives as well as consulting fees when that person has absolutely no expertise in that area. In Ukraine that's an astronomical amount. Mind you Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military and had a substance abuse problem but he somehow rates that kind of money. His dad was put in charge of Ukraine and China issues by the Obama administration and suddenly the son starts having serious money flow his way for nothing. No corruption? Seriously?

vantexan

Nixon broke the law trying to cover up a break in by Republican operatives. What crime has Trump committed? Saying it's so doesn't make it so.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don't know of anyone in the U.S. getting paid $50k a month to sit on a board of executives as well as consulting fees when that person has absolutely no expertise in that area. In Ukraine that's an astronomical amount. Mind you Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military and had a substance abuse problem but he somehow rates that kind of money. His dad was put in charge of Ukraine and China issues by the Obama administration and suddenly the son starts having serious money flow his way for nothing. No corruption? Seriously?

Shaquille O'neal.
And just about half the boards of directors have people who were in other fields than the ones they are on.
Here is UPS board of directors.
Screenshot_20190928-101610_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190928-101618_Chrome.jpg
Dont think they know much about UPS

oldngray

nowhere special
seen too many of his bombshells that either didnt come true or turned out to be fractionally correct . i appreciate his efforts but he seems to over sell his results.
Most of his stories have a grain of truth but he stretches things beyond that.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

It's not uncommon for people to get high paying jobs because of who they know, not what they know. Influence, but it didnt work out for the Ukrainian company, because Joe Biden cant be bought

vantexan

Then why doesn't he appear on NEWS shows?
Only place I have seen him is on PUNDIT shows on FOX.
Looks like Pundit, Talks like a Pundit ... NOW he's a Pundit regardless of his past.

This says a lot about you Van.
So you saying appearing on Hannity makes his work illegitimate? Hannity has him on because his work had greatly exposed what was going on behind the scenes in the Russian collusion scandal. For three years people like Schiff and Maddow had been saying there was proof when there wasn't. Solomon through FOIA requests was actually finding out what Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and other were doing. And now they're being investigated by the DOJ because actual proof had been turned up. To say that anyone who appears on a pundit show is just a partisan hack without looking at what they are saying is just lazy.

newfie

He wasn't investigating his son or the company he worked for. That was one of the issues with the guy. He was bought and paid for by the Oligarchs

he was investigating them and biden had him fired for it.
best of all biden bragged about it on video. if that was trump on the same video he'd be impeached already.

dems are trying desperately to seperate biden from trump. you cant do it. the more you go after trump the more you put attention on biden.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you saying appearing on Hannity makes his work illegitimate? Hannity has him on because his work had greatly exposed what was going on behind the scenes in the Russian collusion scandal. For three years people like Schiff and Maddow had been saying there was proof when there wasn't. Solomon through FOIA requests was actually finding out what Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and other were doing. And now they're being investigated by the DOJ because actual proof had been turned up. To say that anyone who appears on a pundit show is just a partisan hack without looking at what they are saying is just lazy.
And yet he has such a great exposee but I've never seen him on Bret Barr's show on FOX.
There may be other News shows on FOX but I'm not aware of them.
Even the people at FOX understand he is an Opinion peddler ... most people call them PUNDITS.

Last edited:

newfie

when did evidence ever come into play? your side :censored2:s nothingburgers like a rabbit., i would guess this is about the 100th time you've said the same thing in the last three years.