Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Yes and no. I would let him finish his term. And just vote better next time round.
Cuz im more worried about if they give the presidency to his vice and that guy is waaaaaaaay scarier in my opinion .

bacha29

Leave him in and see how his party responds next year. It will really hurt them if he succeeds in overturning the ACA. If he had an effective alternative he needed to have it prepared and in front of the GOP congress last year With a Democrat controlled congress and the growing popularity of the ACA now that more people have educated themselves on how the thing works I don't see how he could get a replacement through even if he had one which he doesn't.

oldngray

nowhere special
get.png

newfie

Leave him in and see how his party responds next year. It will really hurt them if he succeeds in overturning the ACA. If he had an effective alternative he needed to have it prepared and in front of the GOP congress last year With a Democrat controlled congress and the growing popularity of the ACA now that more people have educated themselves on how the thing works I don't see how he could get a replacement through even if he had one which he doesn't.

Straight from the DNC talking points. Aca will be overturned in the courts .politics will then prevent Congress from a fix. Who you blame will depend on your political bias.