• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Serf

Hillary!!, Hillary!!. Benghazi!!, Benghazi!! Obama is a MUSLIM!! Sorry, pal. It isn't going to work this time around.
Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama Benghazi Quagmire was a deeper issue than not sending help. After USA turned Libya essentially into a failed state. It tried to smuggle Ghaddafi weapons out of Libya and into Syria to help topple Assad Regime. As far as Barack being Muslim, it's plausible. But that's not even really an issue. In time we will all learn he was the nation's first Gay Potus.

It will be fine

Don’t worry guys, Glenn Beck just broke down the whole thing. Turns out it was George Soros all along with an amazing setup. Problem solved, nothing to see here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama Benghazi Quagmire was a deeper issue than not sending help. After USA turned Libya essentially into a failed state. It tried to smuggle Ghaddafi weapons out of Libya and into Syria to help topple Assad Regime. As far as Barack being Muslim, it's plausible. But that's not even really an issue. In time we will all learn he was the nation's first Gay Potus.

When did you go insane?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You should see his website, except he made it private, now you have to pay. He’s totally nutso.

After Trump was elected, Beck apologized profusely for being part of the Right Wing Radio powerhouse that helped spread Trump's lies.

Apparently, he's changed his mind and wants back on the Trump crazy train. I agree completely that Beck is certifiably insane.

newfie

After Trump was elected, Beck apologized profusely for being part of the Right Wing Radio powerhouse that helped spread Trump's lies.

Apparently, he's changed his mind and wants back on the Trump crazy train. I agree completely that Beck is certifiably insane.

beck was a Ted Cruz supporter

Serf

When did you go insane?
Not to derail this thread. But it's all true. Obama administration "moderate rebel program." CIA coup, etc. Which is why you'll never get a straight answer on Libya. Truly another terrible foreign policy blunder.

Sportello

Not Beck, serf.

Serf

Not Beck, serf.
Hey lady, my hindbrain is not completely hijacked by run of the mill news cycles. Something happened to you at some point in your life. You carry it with you. Perhaps the way this Potus is portrayed triggers that time in your life.

Sportello

Hey lady, my hindbrain is not completely hijacked by run of the mill news cycles. Something happened to you at some point in your life. You carry it with you. Perhaps the way this Potus is portrayed triggers that time in your life.
Incel.

newfie

For awhile. Switched over when Cruz dropped out. Beck DID a major apology blitz after the election.

That was my point he didn't know who the hell he was for. But as a Cruz supporter the idea he swung the vote for Trump is his ego talking.