Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Listen, drink a bunch of water, get to a safe space, maybe call a friend to check up on you, but I think you just need a good night's sleep.

There are 1-800 numbers if you really feel like you might self-harm.
1569590937609.gif

vantexan

"Federal law expressly states that it is illegal for “a person to solicit, accept, or receive” anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a United States election."

This isn't hard.
OK, show me where he did that. By the way, Trump administration sent a letter yesterday to Pelosi saying they won't comply with any impeachment related requests until she has an actual vote in the House. Let's see if all the representatives from districts Trump won are eager to put their name on it.

vantexan

I know, it's weird that Trump has been in office for three years and hasn't put her in jail yet.

I wonder why.
Had a AG who was impotent. And was going through a political witch hunt where going after political opponents would have ratcheted up the calls for impeachment.

vantexan

Which had nothing to do with his son, who's company wasn't under investigation at the time, etc, etc, you can lead a horse to water, bla.

I know FOX 'news' and the right-bloc websites you get your information from have scrambled your brain, but you're spouting factually incorrect details.

But even if your details were correct, what you're saying to me is that Trump can do it, because Biden did it, but when Biden did it it's LIKE A CAPITOL CRIME, but when Trump does it, he's a whistle-blower, and MAGA!

Literally, you're complaining that Biden should be investigated for what Trump did on TV today.

I think you need to think this through a little more.
It's scary how you think. That company was being investigated by said prosecutor, court records say so, and Hunter Biden was scheduled to be interviewed by said prosecutor. Interesting that someone who has no experience in oil and gas or Ukraine, or private equity or China, suddenly has millions of dollars given him after his father, the U.S. vice-president, becomes the point of contact between the administration and those two countries. This may convert you because it's a blessed miracle I tell ya!!!!

newfie

I've changed my vote to yes on impeachment.

I'm tired of hearing all this nonsense. the sooner we get the impeachment vote out of the way the better. Mitch will :censored2: on it once it comes to him

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the sooner we get the impeachment vote out of the way the better. Mitch will :censored2: on it once it comes to him
He'll drag it out until it becomes a seminal issue in the 2020 election.
He'll probably wrap it up before November 2020 so Trump can wrap it around whomever the DEMWIT candidate is.

Observer

He should not be impeached. Why wasn't Hillary taken to court on destroying government propery containing 33,000 emails. She is still talking about the election years later. GIVE IT UP - your childhood dream is not going to happen. Thanks to all of this drummed up drama - Congress and the Senate are not working for us the taxpayers. He's doing a GREAT job - we are no longer the embarassment of the world. He's gotten Mexico straightened out - know too many people who lost their jobs due to the plant moving south of the border. Bring the jobs back here. We now have our military back to acceptable numbers. YES and we MUST make tariffs on stuff from China. Stealing our trade secrets is not a good thing. If you've ever known anyone who was living under Communist regime you would understand it better. Rent the film "Moscow on the Hudson" with Robin Williams. It depicts communism and should be a much watched movie especially for the snowflake generation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK, show me where he did that. By the way, Trump administration sent a letter yesterday to Pelosi saying they won't comply with any impeachment related requests until she has an actual vote in the House. Let's see if all the representatives from districts Trump won are eager to put their name on it.
I see this going to the SCOTUS or Pelosi backs down.
Pelosi needs 20 of the 31 Congresspeople, who won in districts which Trump won in 2016, to vote YES for Impeachment Inquiry.
Don't see that happening.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Investigating corruption.

That's the latest story of 4 . If he wants to investigate corruption all he has to do is look in the mirror.

You remind me of the old TV commercial with the Russian phishing troll sitting in a shack in the middle of nowhere. You know, fur hat, vodka bottle on the desk, and about -10 degrees outside.

Desperation misinformation troll.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He should not be impeached. Why wasn't Hillary taken to court on destroying government propery containing 33,000 emails. She is still talking about the election years later. GIVE IT UP - your childhood dream is not going to happen. Thanks to all of this drummed up drama - Congress and the Senate are not working for us the taxpayers. He's doing a GREAT job - we are no longer the embarassment of the world. He's gotten Mexico straightened out - know too many people who lost their jobs due to the plant moving south of the border. Bring the jobs back here. We now have our military back to acceptable numbers. YES and we MUST make tariffs on stuff from China. Stealing our trade secrets is not a good thing. If you've ever known anyone who was living under Communist regime you would understand it better. Rent the film "Moscow on the Hudson" with Robin Williams. It depicts communism and should be a much watched movie especially for the snowflake generation.

Hillary!!, Hillary!!. Benghazi!!, Benghazi!! Obama is a MUSLIM!! Sorry, pal. It isn't going to work this time around.