Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're calling my apple and throwing down a dump-truck.

These are not equivalent ideas, what Biden allegedly did (with zero evidence supplied) vs. what Trump is doing every day, on national tv.

Are you mainlining the Kool-Aid yet, or still just smoking it?
You didn't answer the question.

vantexan

These are not equivalent ideas, what Biden allegedly did (with zero evidence supplied) vs. what Trump is doing every day, on national tv.

What is Trump doing that's impeachable? What Biden did should get him arrested.

vantexan

Biden is on video saying he threatened to withhold a billion in aid unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating the company that was giving big bucks to his son for nothing. What more do you need?

BrownArmy

You just called me crazy for using your own logic. You look really stupid now fren. Back away from the cliff.

Listen, drink a bunch of water, get to a safe space, maybe call a friend to check up on you, but I think you just need a good night's sleep.

There are 1-800 numbers if you really feel like you might self-harm.

BrownArmy

Have you not seen the video? He bragged about it, said he was leaving in 6 hours. If the prosecutor wasn't fired before he left the Ukrainians were losing the $1 billion.

Which had nothing to do with his son, who's company wasn't under investigation at the time, etc, etc, you can lead a horse to water, bla.

I know FOX 'news' and the right-bloc websites you get your information from have scrambled your brain, but you're spouting factually incorrect details.

But even if your details were correct, what you're saying to me is that Trump can do it, because Biden did it, but when Biden did it it's LIKE A CAPITOL CRIME, but when Trump does it, he's a whistle-blower, and MAGA!

Literally, you're complaining that Biden should be investigated for what Trump did on TV today.

I think you need to think this through a little more.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know, it's weird that Trump has been in office for three years and hasn't put her in jail yet.

I wonder why.
But you do agree she should be there for her campaign excepting a bogus dossier from a British National and feeding it to the fisa courts to surveil Trump’s campaign?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Federal law expressly states that it is illegal for “a person to solicit, accept, or receive” anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a United States election."

This isn't hard.
If one has a vivid imagination.
It's Bias Confirmation.
All over again and again and again and again and again and again ...

BrownArmy

But you do agree she should be there for her campaign excepting a bogus dossier from a British National and feeding it to the fisa courts to surveil Trump’s campaign?

Hold on now, Trump is saying it’s ok to solicit other countries for political dirt on your opponents?

He has the Justice and State Departments involved.

Sooo

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
and don't forget Comey.
I still think he gave that last little push that keep DemWit voters away from the polls.
Along with the fact that most of the poll locations with problems ... as they always are, are run by DemWits.
DemWits seem, by nature, to be poor at execution.