• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

MAKAVELI

Amazing how Judge Nap has so much knowledge of something he's never read.

He's a long time Trump hater which also needs to be taken into account.
So I guess you have more knowledge than Judge Nap. And you are a long time Obama/ Clinton hater. Very interesting..........

bbsam

Staff member

He sounded awfully levelheaded to me...you didn’t listen to the interview, did you?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The Judge is using logic ... I too feel there will be language in the Mueller report that can be used by the Dimwits to imply Trump is likely guilty of something (collusion according the @UglyAsSchiff) although it does not rise to the level of legally guilty.
Just politics.

Last edited:

bacha29

Straight from the DNC talking points. Aca will be overturned in the courts .politics will then prevent Congress from a fix. Who you blame will depend on your political bias.
With a GOP controlled senate there will not be an alternative passed in time before the 2020 election. They're chance to be "the party of healthcare" has passed them by.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With a GOP controlled senate there will not be an alternative passed in time before the 2020 election.
They're chance to be "the party of healthcare" has passed them by.
I agree ...
No matter how hard the Dimwits try!
They'll be the party of the nitwit Ol'BummerCare.

BTW - it's their

newfie

Yep because if you ever spoke with a russian then you colluded

2019-01-Russian-Collusion-Obama-flexibility.png

bbsam

Staff member
Yep because if you ever spoke with a russian then you colluded

2019-01-Russian-Collusion-Obama-flexibility.png
Because when you share sensitive election polls with a foreign government for no stated reason, well we don’t know what it’s called, but certainly not the “c” word!

bacha29

I agree ...
No matter how hard the Dimwits try!
They'll be the party of the nitwit Ol'BummerCare.

BTW - it's their
The question is, how many people in Trump's base are currently getting their insurance through the ACA because it's the only place where they can get it as well as how many are now covered under expanded Medicaid and how strong will their devotion to Trump continue to be if they were to suddenly lose it? Some of them had no insurance for years until the ACA came along. BTW It's Obamacare as we now await Trumpcare which the man himself says that there is no hurry to unveil it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The question is, how many people in Trump's base are currently getting their insurance through the ACA because it's the only place where they can get it as well as how many are now covered under expanded Medicaid and how strong will their devotion to Trump continue to be if they were to suddenly lose it? Some of them had no insurance for years until the ACA came along. BTW It's Obamacare as we now await Trumpcare which the man himself says that there is no hurry to unveil it.
Why is this ‘question’ important.

newfie

With a GOP controlled senate there will not be an alternative passed in time before the 2020 election. They're chance to be "the party of healthcare" has passed them by.

you just highlighted my point of political bias by pre-emptively blaming the senate.

newfie

Because when you share sensitive election polls with a foreign government for no stated reason, well we don’t know what it’s called, but certainly not the “c” word!

who are we talking about now the AP , rasmussen , nbc /wall street. which one of these media sources are you accusing of sharing polling data?