Should I File Agrievements?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I have no clue who has those weeks, and no one would be screwed over if I had the proper chance to get the week I wanted. I'm the one getting screwed over. Just sayin'

Hanging next to our full time and part time seniority lists are full time and part time vacation schedules. With one look I can see who is off each week. Isn't this the norm?

NY11725

Hanging next to our full time and part time seniority lists are full time and part time vacation schedules. With one look I can see who is off each week. Isn't this the norm?

Not in our building anymore, the old lady who was in the office use to put it up on the break room door, but now since she moved to preload and we have a new FT manager, everything is being ran half @ss'd

NY11725

SS went into her office today, and she complied with him, she granted my weeks no problem, and I didn't have to file the grievance even though I wish I did just so the high ups can see she's friend'in up

sorry for the title typo......meant to say a grievence..lulz

Here's the story.

We had a lady who use to work in the office, and every year she would post paperwork on the break room door around september with the seniority dates of people, everyone was put into group a, b, or c with certain dates to tell you when you needed to come into the office and choose your vacations.

Well, she was moved to preload over the summer, and this list was never put out. Instead they gave a paper to every pt supe to give out to their employees which we are to write the week dates we want and turn it in. Well, I never got mine, and around December. I confronted my FP manager about it and she printed me out the paperwork. I picked the dates I wanted, and turned it back in. This was in the beginning of Jan.

Tonight, she had the paper returned to me with one of the weeks circled and a little note saying " too many people " choose new week...

I confronted her about it, and I said, well it's really not my fault that I did not get the paperwork, it's not my fault I turned it in late. She said, well it's not my fault that too many people have that week. I asked her if anyone with less seniority than me has that week, and she said, that doesn't matter, you turned yours in late. I again, said, that wasn't my fault, I did not get the paper.

Who is in the wrong? Me for not getting it ontime and turning it in late? or her for not honoring my seniority?

Should I file tomorrow?
just grieve it and you can talk about it at the hearing. It should be fun.