Should I sign the seasonal bid sheet?

We have a seasonal driving bid sheet up currently in our center. I was told by many not to sign it because if they use me to drive and I don't sign it they have to pay me full pay rate instead of seasonal pay rate. Is this correct? There is only one person who has signed up right now. I'm guessing they would use him to drive longer due to paying him less. Thanks for the advice in advance.

We have a seasonal driving bid sheet up currently in our center. I was told by many not to sign it because if they use me to drive and I don't sign it they have to pay me full pay rate instead of seasonal pay rate. Is this correct? There is only one person who has signed up right now. I'm guessing they would use him to drive longer due to paying him less. Thanks for the advice in advance.
Are you an air driver?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dont sign it

I really want to drive and plan on becoming a full time driver but I would also really like the extra money. It's a $15 an hour pay rate bump. There is only one person signed up on the sheet. I'm guessing they may use him a little longer than me is the only thing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I really want to drive and plan on becoming a full time driver but I would also really like the extra money. It's a $15 an hour pay rate bump. There is only one person signed up on the sheet. I'm guessing they may use him a little longer than me is the only thing.
Seasonal driver is a $15 an hour pay bump?

RTCD

Seasonal pay is probably $21 vs top rate driver pay. Are you a qualified cover driver (85% top rate pay in the Southern)?