Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

floridays

Because popular vote is how it works in almost every other country and Electoral college was a compromise largely based on class/racism. Land, money, and race doesn’t make you more valuable than anyone else.
You don't understand exactly what was one of the requirements for the States to join and make a union, The United States of America.

A Canuck cannot rewrite our history, I can be more explicit if you require it.
Mind your own business.

floridays

No other election in this country uses the Electoral College. It is an aberration.
Why not?
It is the Constitution you supposedly took an oath to protect, medals and all that you feel the need to project.

I've never met a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine in my life that ever spoke of his medals, You Sir are the first.

PT Car Washer

Why not?
It is the Constitution you supposedly took an oath to protect, medals and all that you feel the need to project.

I've never met a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine in my life that ever spoke of his medals, You Sir are the first.
Not a sir. I work for a living. You and no one else will make me be ashamed of serving my country. I served with pride and distinction so you can have the freedom of speech to insult my service.

floridays

The answer to your initial question is again, NO Biden has all the answers, Trump has killed more than anyone in all wars combined since the Second World War, let his carnage continue until the smart guy and backhoe can work us through this.

Jackasses that the left is, let's get out of their way, lead us to the promised land.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Electoral college was a compromise largely based on class/racism. Land, money, and race doesn’t make you more valuable than anyone else.
You are simply ignorant about American history.
It is possible that you may be able to fix your ignorance by attempting to educate yourself. I doubt it though.

floridays

Not a sir. I work for a living. You and no one else will make me be ashamed of serving my country. I served with pride and distinction so you can have the freedom of speech to insult my service.
I did non of the above, your service I applaud, your lying and twisting of one's words I disdain.
As a service member you may have been top shelf, as a citizen not so much.
I did want to be much ruder on your citizenship, I refrained.

Back to the question, do you want to take the one question test?

PT Car Washer

I did non of the above, your service I applaud, your lying and twisting of one's words I disdain.
As a service member you may have been top shelf, as a citizen not so much.
I did want to be much ruder on your citizenship, I refrained.

Back to the question, do you want to take the one question test?
I appreciate your kind words but I need to get ready to watch the Newshour. Only time I get to watch it is on vacation.