Shovel ready 2.0

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Joe Biden would have never shut down travel from China or Italy. If his feeble brain was in control things would be way worse than they are now.

Nice try,

Tell me again who was involved in setting up a dedicated government agency to identify, track and deal with emerging global pandemics following the leasons learned from the Swine Flu?

Tell me again who disbanded same said agency a year before claiming he didn't want people around doing nothing?

tRump owns this cluster :censored2: and it will haunt his dreams every night until November 20th!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell me again who was involved in setting up a dedicated government agency to identify, track and deal with emerging global pandemics following the leasons learned from the Swine Flu?
Obama set up a team that made a plan to respond to these things. Their plan was to coordinate with the WHO. That organization turned out to be China's bitch. Coincidentally just like Obama was.
Tell me again who disbanded same said agency a year before claiming he didn't want people around doing nothing?
No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there.
tRump owns this cluster :censored2: and it will haunt his dreams every night until November 20th!
The big coastal city voters will be hit hard by the KungFlu. Ever heard of the electoral college?
Checkmate demwit.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice try,

Lol. Don't cry too much when he is reelected.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nice try,

No worries...Biden will forget the virus happened come fall.

newfie

Nice try,

are there any liberals doing more then regurgitating CNN talking points here. your point is complete untrue

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Obama set up a team that made a plan to respond to these things. Their plan was to coordinate with the WHO. That organization turned out to be China's bitch. Coincidentally just like Obama was.

No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

:crazy: Unreal! The followers of this idiot will say anything trying to defend him, Truth-be-damned! You need to go educate yourself then get back with us!

[/QUOTE]The big coastal city voters will be hit hard by the KungFlu. Ever heard of the electoral college?
Checkmate demwit.[/QUOTE]

Its always better to keep one's mouth shut and let others just think you are an idiot then open one's gash and prove you're one!

Democrats have convinced me, it's a crisis, we need to suspend the election, try again in a few years.

Ok, I'll bite, What do you think is going to happen on January 20th if the election in November is canceled?

vantexan

Ok, I'll bite, What do you think is going to happen on January 20th if the election in November is canceled?
Trump will become El Presidente for life and will immediately attend to the next pandemic which is characterized by Democrats writhing on the floor in agony.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unreal! The followers of this idiot will say anything trying to defend him, Truth-be-damned! You need to go educate yourself then get back with us!

Its always better to keep one's mouth shut and let others just think you are an idiot then open one's gash and prove you're one!
Democrats always resort to insults when faced with facts they cannot refute.
Pathetic.

Carry on fren.