Shovel ready 2.0

newfie

I’m arguing Trump should use the Defense Production Act to compel companies to manufacture the health supplies this crisis requires. You argued against the straw man that goberment is inefficient. Private companies would still operate their factories, just for the public good instead of private profit. You know all this but arguing against a straw man makes you feel better about your Trump vote.

you dont have any idea what you're arguing.

Trump has said that he invoked the act to give him leverage.
businesses have been very helpful because they dont want government interference in their business
you dont bully a willing business ally just because you have the muscle to do so.
i think this is still america though I realize you probably identify more with tactics employed by china
that changed today when GM did not cooperate well enough and Trump therefore invoked the act on them.

if you dont know what you're arguing better to keep you mouth shut then just speak out of your rear

It will be fine

you dont have any idea what you're arguing.

Trump has said that he invoked the act to give him leverage.
businesses have been very helpful because they dont want government interference in their business
you dont bully a willing business ally just because you have the muscle to do so.
i think this is still america though I realize you probably identify more with tactics employed by china
that changed today when GM did not cooperate well enough and Trump therefore invoked the act on them.

if you dont know what you're arguing better to keep you mouth shut then just speak out of your rear
GM says they made no changes to their plan after Trump used his power. Your argument is orange man good.

newfie

GM says they made no changes to their plan after Trump used his power. Your argument is orange man good.

your argument only requires you believe anyone that says orange man is bad being someone that has lived off government handouts your whole life prevents you from understanding how power muscles power . its not your fault you're just ignorant .

thus Michael avenati was a rock star