Shovel ready 2.0

govols019

You smell that?
So you're also in denial about China's responsibility for this pandemic.

Ok, maybe you should move there.

I never mentioned China....just your hypocrisy when it comes to who resorts to insults.

You know, it is possible to think China lied about the severity of the Kung Flu and that Trump is petulant man child.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Democrats always resort to insults when faced with facts they cannot refute.
Pathetic.

You have been presented with multiple facts and instead of acknowledging them you continue with you racist diatribe.

So you also are refusing to acknowledge communist China's responsibility for this pandemic. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

As soon as you acknowledge USA's responsibility for the H1N1 pandemic which claimed over a 1/2 million lives. (8. Globally, an estimated 151,700 to 575,400 people died from swine flu in the first year of the pandemic. ref;A look back at swine flu: 8 facts about the world's last pandemic in 2009 . The World Health Organization on March 11 declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic, the first such declaration in 11 years.)

If tRump hadn't been hell bent on getting rid of every career civil servant, claiming he was, "getting rid of the deep state" we would have had an experienced infectious disease expert in China when this all started and we would hopefully have been well prepared when it broke out globally. I say hopefully because tRump has a history of not listening to experts because he knows more. Just ask him if you doubt me, he always knows more than the generals, doctors, lawyers, economists ect. He'll tell you every chance he can!

Mindlessly following this Liar-In-Chief without ever questioning reality is what is destroying this country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have been presented with multiple facts and instead of acknowledging them you continue with you racist diatribe.

As soon as you acknowledge USA's responsibility for the H1N1 pandemic which claimed over a 1/2 million lives. (8. Globally, an estimated 151,700 to 575,400 people died from swine flu in the first year of the pandemic.

If tRump hadn't been hell bent on getting rid of every career civil servant, claiming he was, "getting rid of the deep state" we would have had an experienced infectious disease expert in China when this all started and we would hopefully have been well prepared when it broke out globally. I say hopefully because tRump has a history of not listening to experts because he knows more. Just ask him if you doubt me, he always knows more than the generals, doctors, lawyers, economists ect. He'll tell you every chance he can!
You have no valid point so you accuse me of being racist. That's pathetic.

The US did not try to cover up the swine flu buddy. China lied for months, silenced whistleblowers, and screwed the entire world with the Wuhan Virus. You are pushing communist propaganda against the United States.

Really, you should be ashamed of yourself kid.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You have no valid point so you accuse me of being racist. That's pathetic.
The US did not try to cover up the swine flu buddy. China lied for months, silenced whistleblowers, and screwed the entire world with the Wuhan Virus. You are pushing communist propaganda against the United States.
Really, you should be ashamed of yourself kid.

You are pathetic! The prime example of why tRump was elected! Uneducated, privileged white male believing in every conspiracy theory, watching the only "real" sport...WWE, unable to think for yourself therefore taking tRumps word as gospel.

China began seeing patients presenting to the hospital with a SARS like presentation in early December. By Dec 27 they had identified the new virus and on Dec 30 they reported it to WHO. That is not covering up :censored2:, that is not lying. That is doing what every responsible country should do! And preventing people from talking when they have not been authorized to is what every country does including being done by the current the rapist in the White House.

Now if you think they had some obligation to call tRump personally while he was more than likely playing golf to politely tell him what was going on in one of their cities then you are a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for and that is saying something!

Educate yourself with facts, grow as a person. You can do it. The first step is admitting you are....I mean you have a problem!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
China began seeing patients presenting to the hospital with a SARS like presentation in early December. By Dec 27 they had identified the new virus and on Dec 30 they reported it to WHO. That is not covering up :censored2:, that is not lying. That is doing what every responsible country should do!
Censored Contagion: How Information on the Coronavirus is Managed on Chinese Social Media - The Citizen Lab

Coronavirus and China’s Missing Citizen Journalists | National Review

China issues 'solemn apology' to doctor reprimanded for early coronavirus warnings

China's coronavirus aid seeking to shift narrative away from Beijing's cover-up, experts say

China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World

You are being trolled by the Communist government of China. You are garbage.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200318-062905_Chrome.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Trumps approval numbers are at an all time high. Come on all you nay-sayers--jump on the bandwagon.

I didnt see one person in that YouTube video talking on a cell phone.
And what were those two hot babes doing in the school by the lockers with a rifle?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I love looking at those old pictures. That stuff is even before my time.
None of the women looked like they got silicone augmentations. Hmmm, I guess it didnt matter back then.
And birth control pills werent available so they practiced scoping in their rifles.
Man what a great time to be alive.