Shovel ready 2.0

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Benben

I posted proof for you already.
Your response was to stick your fingers in your ears and cry.Grow up kid.

And the "fact" that they were all from political rags and opinion pieces shut you up for a bit, but apparently your memory is shorter than your Johnson!

@cheryl , we need a pinky finger emoji please!

Non sequitur

The administration wants a bullish economy period. That's genderless, and with no regards to class status. In my opinion that's the reason he pisses people off. He's not taking sides.

Benben

You really don't quit understand what an opinion piece is do you.

Here is my absolute favorite. You give us a link that, in your opinion, proves China lied and covered up things so tRump should not be held accountable. That link uses as a reference: ( U.S. announces aid for China, other countries impacted by coronavirus) within that piece:
"Earlier on Friday, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence told Fox Business Network that the threat to the United States from the virus remained low and praised China for demonstrating “an unprecedented level of transparency” over the outbreak."

Wow that just kinda spun 180* from what you are trying to deflect from!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Chinese scientists destroyed proof of virus in December | The Sunday Times

Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

vantexan

Where is the proof of them lying to the international community? That is a talking point from Lou Dobbs and I have yet to see any proof. You are mindlessly regurgitating lies! You do understand this right? That there is no proof about the lieing right? Again, I am left seriously wondering if you do use a snorkel.

They more than likely censor within their own borders, they have that right and they will claim it is to prevent panic. In China you speak out when authorized to! tRump does the exact same thing. Calls anyone not kissing his arse fake news and ONLY does interviews with Faux News.
When the virus was just getting started the Chinese were traveling all over the country in preparation for the Lunar New Year. And flights continued to go to Italy. Now we're to believe that the Chinese were so effective at stopping the virus that now Italy has more cases and close to three times the death? Remarkable considering China's population size and crowded cities. State controlled media only tells you what the state wants you to know. Don't be shocked if China has a million cases or more now. And all you folks slamming Trump? New York City officials are on video encouraging using public transportation, attending parades, suggesting that it's racist to not participate. The NY governor is raging against Trump about lack of ventilators when the governor could have bought 16,000 of them at a good price several years ago. I think everyone would like to see a government response that protects all of us, but playing politics right now is despicable. Same goes for putting so much pork on the stimulus bill. Seriously?

Bob11B

He has done many things right, he has backed the requests of all of the governors. They have made requests and he has done everything possible to fulfill them. Of course the Democratic governors are going to act like it is not enough. He also has encouraged Ford, Hanes, etc to help with the production of materials...but hasn’t forced anyone. This really is the true American way.

I think the media and Trump are certainly bull:censored2:ting how fast the testing has gotten because I don’t think it is readily available to the common person except for maybe in bigger cities but they have been quick to finding a cure and testing. Other countries are absolutely nowhere on track as of on this.

he also knows the American people are suffering and wants money in their pockets NOW. Of course you’re anti trump so it’s hard for you to admit any of this. When Obama dealt with H1N1, how often did he speak? Trump has spoken every damn day...kept everyone informed. Obama just tried to downplay the whole thing and swept it under the rug. Sure, Trump downplayed it initially but he also didn’t want everyone to panic.

Just admit to yourself that he has been doing the right thing....of course people are going to bitch and complain, it’s a :censored2:ty situation but he has handled it quite well. The Democratic governors are going to blame him for their failures but that isn’t surprising at all.

As for being available everyday? WTF? When this all began and the precious time before it blew up he was playing gold every weekend, holding campaign rallies and parties in Florida. I think you are a bit off base here. But I'll listen to your side of the issue so please explain.

I do strongly disagree to your stance that he is, "keeping the American people informed." If you'll remember the last two weeks every time he would speak everyone was so shocked at how poorly he was handling this and blaming anyone and everyone that the markets just plain crashed![/QUOTE]

It will be fine

He has done many things right, he has backed the requests of all of the governors. They have made requests and he has done everything possible to fulfill them. Of course the Democratic governors are going to act like it is not enough. He also has encouraged Ford, Hanes, etc to help with the production of materials...but hasn’t forced anyone. This really is the true American way.

I think the media and Trump are certainly bull:censored2:ting how fast the testing has gotten because I don’t think it is readily available to the common person except for maybe in bigger cities but they have been quick to finding a cure and testing. Other countries are absolutely nowhere on track as of on this.

he also knows the American people are suffering and wants money in their pockets NOW. Of course you’re anti trump so it’s hard for you to admit any of this. When Obama dealt with H1N1, how often did he speak? Trump has spoken every damn day...kept everyone informed. Obama just tried to downplay the whole thing and swept it under the rug. Sure, Trump downplayed it initially but he also didn’t want everyone to panic.

Just admit to yourself that he has been doing the right thing....of course people are going to bitch and complain, it’s a :censored2:ty situation but he has handled it quite well. The Democratic governors are going to blame him for their failures but that isn’t surprising at all.

As for being available everyday? WTF? When this all began and the precious time before it blew up he was playing gold every weekend, holding campaign rallies and parties in Florida. I think you are a bit off base here. But I'll listen to your side of the issue so please explain.

I do strongly disagree to your stance that he is, "keeping the American people informed." If you'll remember the last two weeks every time he would speak everyone was so shocked at how poorly he was handling this and blaming anyone and everyone that the markets just plain crashed!
So you’re praising Trump for giving press conferences daily even though he lies during them? He’s been saying everyone can get tested for weeks now and it’s still not true. You think not using the war powers to compel companies to produce needed goods is the American way? Companies need to be compelled so they know they have a buyer. It’s costs a lot to switch factories over to a different product. Without government contracts fewer companies are doing it. That’s a bad thing.

newfie

So you’re praising Trump for giving press conferences daily even though he lies during them? He’s been saying everyone can get tested for weeks now and it’s still not true. You think not using the war powers to compel companies to produce needed goods is the American way? Companies need to be compelled so they know they have a buyer. It’s costs a lot to switch factories over to a different product. Without government contracts fewer companies are doing it. That’s a bad thing.

No brainer. Government control creates inefficiencies and slows it down.

newfie

Just think of how efficient they could have been if building war capacity was optional.

just think how efficient they would be if the bernie sanders ran them never having run anything in his life and never having passed any significant bills in 40 years.

you do realize that arguing that the government is efficient does not make you look too bright? Or are you really this naive?

It will be fine

just think how efficient they would be if the bernie sanders ran them never having run anything in his life and never having passed any significant bills in 40 years.

you do realize that arguing that the government is efficient does not make you look too bright? Or are you really this naive?
I’m arguing Trump should use the Defense Production Act to compel companies to manufacture the health supplies this crisis requires. You argued against the straw man that goberment is inefficient. Private companies would still operate their factories, just for the public good instead of private profit. You know all this but arguing against a straw man makes you feel better about your Trump vote.