Shovel ready 2.0

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They censored doctors, journalists, and ordinary citizens the entire time. They lied to the WHO and destroyed evidence. They are a brutal communist regime. It is disgraceful you defend them and shift blame.
Grow up.

Its a communistic government, THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA numbnuts! You speak when allowed to in that country. The state was no doubt trying to prevent panic WITHIN THEIR COUNTRY!

It is the same thing tRump does when he cries fake news, pulls media creds of reporters who ask him actual questions (then when forced to return those creds he files court cases and loses ALL THE WAY UP TO AND INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT!), only does interviews on his state news channel *cough*cough*FAUX NEWS CHANNEL* and calls reporters not kissing his arse names and saying they are terrible! AND LIES ALL THE TIME ABOUT EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW TRIVIAL!

Enough of the conspiracy theory bull:censored2:!

You are just plain pathetic!

newfie

Its a communistic government, THEY CONTROL THE MEDIA numbnuts! You speak when allowed to in that country. The state was no doubt trying to prevent panic WITHIN THEIR COUNTRY!
!

typical chinese liberal mouthpiece making excuses for the communist regime.

Seymour Packages

It is the same thing tRump does when he cries fake news, pulls media creds of reporters who ask him actual questions (then when forced to return those creds he files court cases and loses ALL THE WAY UP TO AND INCLUDING THE SUPREME COURT!), only does interviews on his state news channel *cough*cough*FAUX NEWS CHANNEL* and calls reporters not kissing his arse names and saying they are terrible! AND LIES ALL THE TIME ABOUT EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW TRIVIAL!

Now you wait a minute, Benben. Fox News is 'Fair and Balanced.' If they say it enough and the President retweets them enough, it must be 100% factual and unbiased reporting.

Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Fox and Friends. Pillars of fair journalism! To even insinuate that they pander to a certain audience insults the entire American news media circus.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Oh boy.
Caps lock, bold, underlining, and exclamation points.... all to agree with me that China's authoritarian government lied to the international community and censored those speaking out.

Instead of leaving the blame with China where it belongs you deflect and cry about Trump. Take you meds kid.

newfie

Now you wait a minute, Benben. Fox News is 'Fair and Balanced.' If they say it enough and the President retweets them enough, it must be 100% factual and unbiased reporting.

Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Fox and Friends. Pillars of fair journalism! To even insinuate that they pander to a certain audience insults the entire American news media circus.

liberals are always so jealous that the one network they cant control kicks their collective asses in the ratings

Bob11B

Everyone is quick to criticize Trump on everything he does...sure he could have done some things differently here but he also has done a lot of things right. He also has been available everyday, keeping the American people informed. It’s also nice how he has stepped back and let the experts do much of the talking. His approval rating for handling this crisis is pretty remarkable/shocking.
He will be elected in 2020 because of this and Biden’s obvious health concerns.

newfie

ET_1lHOXQAYdY1S

vantexan

Now you're getting it! Welcome aboard!

Benben

Oh boy.
Caps lock, bold, underlining, and exclamation points.... all to agree with me that China's authoritarian government lied to the international community and censored those speaking out.

Instead of leaving the blame with China where it belongs you deflect and cry about Trump. Take you meds kid.

Where is the proof of them lying to the international community? That is a talking point from Lou Dobbs and I have yet to see any proof. You are mindlessly regurgitating lies! You do understand this right? That there is no proof about the lieing right? Again, I am left seriously wondering if you do use a snorkel.

They more than likely censor within their own borders, they have that right and they will claim it is to prevent panic. In China you speak out when authorized to! tRump does the exact same thing. Calls anyone not kissing his arse fake news and ONLY does interviews with Faux News.

newfie

Where is the proof of them lying to the international community? That is a talking point from Lou Dobbs and I have yet to see any proof. You are mindlessly regurgitating lies! You do understand this right? That there is no proof about the lieing right? Again, I am left seriously wondering if you do use a snorkel.

They more than likely censor within their own borders, they have that right and they will claim it is to prevent panic. In China you speak out when authorized to! tRump does the exact same thing. Calls anyone not kissing his arse fake news and ONLY does interviews with Faux News.
IMG_20200326_201609.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

There is ample evidence of them lying and covering it up. A monkey could do a basic Google search and find it. What is wrong with you?

Benben

Everyone is quick to criticize Trump on everything he does...sure he could have done some things differently here but he also has done a lot of things right. He also has been available everyday, keeping the American people informed. It’s also nice how he has stepped back and let the experts do much of the talking. His approval rating for handling this crisis is pretty remarkable/shocking.
He will be elected in 2020 because of this and Biden’s obvious health concerns.

"He has done a lot of things right." Like what? Please explain.

As for being available everyday? WTF? When this all began and the precious time before it blew up he was playing gold every weekend, holding campaign rallies and parties in Florida. I think you are a bit off base here. But I'll listen to your side of the issue so please explain.

I do strongly disagree to your stance that he is, "keeping the American people informed." If you'll remember the last two weeks every time he would speak everyone was so shocked at how poorly he was handling this and blaming anyone and everyone that the markets just plain crashed!

newfie

"He has done a lot of things right." Like what? Please explain.

As for being available everyday? WTF? When this all began and the precious time before it blew up he was playing gold every weekend, holding campaign rallies and parties in Florida. I think you are a bit off base here. But I'll listen to your side of the issue so please explain.

I do strongly disagree to your stance that he is, "keeping the American people informed." If you'll remember the last two weeks every time he would speak everyone was so shocked at how poorly he was handling this and blaming anyone and everyone that the markets just plain crashed!

why dont you just admit you hate trump and wont give him a fair shake no matter what and move on?

Benben

There is ample evidence of them lying and covering it up. A monkey could do a basic Google search and find it. What is wrong with you?
Translation:

"Oh god, Benben just called me out and I have no proof in what I have claimed! At least we ARE talking about China instead of the gross mistakes made by this White House that has led to where we are today! Goal achieved."

You sir, are a tool!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Oh god, Benben just called me out and I have no proof in what I have claimed! At least we ARE talking about China instead of the gross mistakes made by this White House that has led to where we are today! Goal achieved."
I posted proof for you already.
Your response was to stick your fingers in your ears and cry.

Grow up kid.