Show of hands: who usually makes it to their union meetings?

LeadBelly

Banned
I can't make it. My goldfish just passed.
We won to at a fair with our kids. We brought them home and a year later they blew up into giant coy. My kids loved them. Their names Johnny and Allisa. Well Alissa died 4 years later and we had to have a ceremony for her or so we thought.

Johnny got two big in the next year and a half and we moved her to a guy who had a Coy pond. As soon as Johnny got introduced to the other Coy they were on him like flies on you know what. Johnny turned out to be a female.

Indecisi0n

We won to at a fair with our kids. We brought them home and a year later they blew up into giant coy. My kids loved them. Their names Johnny and Allisa. Well Alissa died 4 years later and we had to have a ceremony for her or so we thought.

Johnny got two big in the next year and a half and we moved her to a guy who had a Coy pond. As soon as Johnny got introduced to the other Coy they were on him like flies on you know what. Johnny turned out to be a female.
We put little Nemo in a drone we had and flew him high. Unfortunately we didn't secure him in with a seat belt or provide him with a parachute...

LeadBelly

Banned

Two, to, too sorry @Major English

Rack em

Made the Podium
Our local used to have a few meetings a year at our local union hall, but we haven't had one in over a year and a half. My guess is because not enough people attended? It was usually maybe 12 drivers and 1 PT employee out of 40ish union employees in our center.

I actually miss the meetings because I always learned a lot from them. How would one go about requesting them again? Should I say something to Stewart or shoot my BA a text maybe?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Our local used to have a few meetings a year at our local union hall, but we haven't had one in over a year and a half. My guess is because not enough people attended?

It sounds like there aren't enough in attendance, to fill the requirement for a "quorum".

Your Local Bylaws will cover this. The executive board still has to meet once a month.

I actually miss the meetings because I always learned a lot from them. How would one go about requesting them again? Should I say something to Stewart or shoot my BA a text maybe?

Definitely ask your BA. You just might need a few more in attendance, for it to happen.

My Local used to alternate one Sunday, and then one Weekday. We now just do Sundays.

Weeknights had almost no participation. (members still working)

-Bug-