Show Us The Taxes, Or Trump Must Be "Russian"

Sportello

Banned

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
he purposely picked a red herring to hammer on. he knows those taxes will not be released now that trump is president.

No red herring. If Trump doesn't show his taxes, he obviously has something to hide that is either illegal or shows ties to a foreign government. Otherwise, why not show them? In other words, he is a cheat and a liar. Just the kind of person we want as President.

Perhaps we should have a Congressional Committee investigate Trump over and over like they did Clinton on Benghazi.

If he has nothing to hide, he could show the taxes. The very obvious and logical conclusion is that there is a great deal he wants to remain hidden. Forbes has already established his net worth at $3.7B (not the $11B he claims) so that cat is out of the bag.

A huge liar, which is already established, and now you Snowflakes want to give him a pass on his taxes. Umm...NO.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
see Trump's taxes....then what? You want to measure something?

I know you measure a man by his income. The OBVIOUS answer is that Trump has something he wants to keep hidden. We, the people, deserve to know who and what our President is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even if he shows his taxes and proves, "He isn't in bed with the Russians", people like you will just focus on something else.

The Cold war is over. Islamic terrorists are the present enemy. I personally wouldn't care if he had any business ties with Russia. I would care, if he accepted or gave money to any disgusting muslim country.

You don't care if a President has ties to a hostile foreign power. Jesus, that's pretty ignorant, isn't it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know you measure a man by his income. The OBVIOUS answer is that Trump has something he wants to keep hidden. We, the people, deserve to know who and what our President is.
The tax returns don't supply that much info. If we looked at your tax return would we know you're an :censored2:?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
don't feed fdx's delusions. this thread is a another one of his many desperate snowflake moments.

Nope. I want the truth, Snowflake Tie. We deserve to know if we have elected a criminal or someone beholden to Russia. It's that simple.

newfie

No red herring. If Trump doesn't show his taxes, he obviously has something to hide that is either illegal or shows ties to a foreign government. Otherwise, why not show them? In other words, he is a cheat and a liar. Just the kind of person we want as President.

Perhaps we should have a Congressional Committee investigate Trump over and over like they did Clinton on Benghazi.

If he has nothing to hide, he could show the taxes. The very obvious and logical conclusion is that there is a great deal he wants to remain hidden. Forbes has already established his net worth at $3.7B (not the $11B he claims) so that cat is out of the bag.

A huge liar, which is already established, and now you Snowflakes want to give him a pass on his taxes. Umm...NO.

haha such a baby you are my little snowflake.

why I'm sure Mr. Trump was breaking his neck at lightspeed to produce those returns as soon as he heard fdx was demanding them on browncafe.
the reddest of herrings my friend as you continue to pout over the Clinton crime family losing.

Non sequitur

Mr. FedEx why would you use that handle. FedEx corp. is probably the worst not paying their fare share of taxes out there. Mr. Trump could start by leveling the loophole that has benefited FedEx tremendously. For all our complaining about UPS management, we still work for a company that takes care of it's employees unlike FedEx.

Gear

Parts on Order
You don't care if a President has ties to a hostile foreign power. Jesus, that's pretty ignorant, isn't it?

Muslim countries are the current threat. Im more concerned about tomorrow's threat then maybe decades down the road. Computer hacking is going to happen. We spy on other countries, I assume they will do the same.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
haha such a baby you are my little snowflake.

why I'm sure Mr. Trump was breaking his neck at lightspeed to produce those returns as soon as he heard fdx was demanding them on browncafe.
the reddest of herrings my friend as you continue to pout over the Clinton crime family losing.

More deflection and no answers. I guess that's why Trump is afraid vto have a press conference.

Such a filthy man.

newfie

More deflection and no answers. I guess that's why Trump is afraid vto have a press conference.

Such a filthy man.

rumor has it he's not having press conferences because he's busy getting you your requested tax returns.

#suchapitifulsnowflake