Sick day no pay= occurrence?

Zowert

Yes if you don’t have time in the bank to cover calling in sick then it’s an occurrence. Not really a big deal, I’ve seen drivers rack up occurrences with no real consequences. Talk with you twice, then a warning letter, then maybe a suspension—depends if they need you to work. They could issue a suspension but you’d never actually ending up serving it. Worst I’ve seen was a 1-day suspension. Of course I wouldn’t make a habit out of it.

tech209

Yes if you don’t have time in the bank to cover calling in sick then it’s an occurrence. Not really a big deal, I’ve seen drivers rack up occurrences with no real consequences. Talk with you twice, then a warning letter, then maybe a suspension—depends if they need you to work. They could issue a suspension but you’d never actually ending up serving it. Worst I’ve seen was a 1-day suspension. Of course I wouldn’t make a habit out of it.
That’s what I kinda of thought but just wanted to get a second opinion and yes I don’t want to and will not make it a habit....I appreciate your input and your time thank you