Sick Days

Blazian81

Can you roll over sick days from contract to contract cause I got a coworker that show me his check showing he got 21 sicks days?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Where I was, you couldn't roll sick days from year to year, let alone contract to contract. If you had any left over at the end of the year, they would just pay you for them. I never saw that check.

542thruNthru

Can you roll over sick days from contract to contract cause I got a coworker that show me his check showing he got 21 sicks days?

Strange. Your supplmental say they can accumulate them but for sick or injury while under doctor care. Don't see anything about a time frame really.
Screenshot_20200123-144916_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

MattM

8.5 years worth of sick days can be accumulated around my way.

We get 7 days per year. So it’s about 60 days we can max out at before we get paid out.

All depends on your supplements. We get 5 option and 5 option week days as well. Plus vacation. Hell of a positive for PT work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where I was, you couldn't roll sick days from year to year, let alone contract to contract. If you had any left over at the end of the year, they would just pay you for them. I never saw that check.
Caution always use sick days , payroll treats it as a regular day's pay, however if you get a check at the end of the contract year for used sick days it will be treated as a gift and you will be subject to a higher tax rate. ( meaning you will receive less money )

Rack em

Made the Podium
We can bank up to 75 days of sick time, not sure why so high because no way anyone is saving that much. But I didn't use hardly any when I was PT so all those hours I gained at like $9.50 are now worth $37.63 which is pretty sweet. We get 6 sick days a year so I try to plan some Vegas trips in February and October and just call out Wed, Thur, Fri so I get a nice 5 day weekend to go blow my money on hookers and cocaine.