Sign on

35years

Gravy route
Had to input my employee ID and password in the Microsoft redirect/UPS sign in portal.
This is apparently the new way they are doing it....Through the 3rd party Microsoft cloud login.

It brought me to the site.

But there was no way to navigate to the timecard viewer...Paychecks yes, timecard no.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Nope, tried it. Same thing.

Good job UPS. No way I should have to get involved with a third party to access my own stuff. Might be time for another class action lawsuit.
Something is causing your redirection that’s not ups associated in the browser you’re using.. Just use a different browser then.

IJustWorkHere

Good to know I’m not the only one having this issue . I followed the directions used my employee ID & it says we have no record of that account ! New Website Sucks ! Change it Back Immediately. 🤬

rod

Retired 22 years
Good to know I’m not the only one having this issue . I followed the directions used my employee ID & it says we have no record of that account ! New Website Sucks ! Change it Back Immediately. 🤬
I tried that route----didn't do any good

Package Stick

"Send it."
The Microsoft redirect is what you want to pop up.

Step 1: go to UPS Enterprise Portal Log In

Step 2: click login in the upper right corner

Step 3: in the Microsoft webpage asking for an email, enter your employee number followed by @ups.com EX; "[email protected]"

Step 4: enter the password from your "old" UPSers login

Step 5: you're in, now go :censored2: yourself

Don't forget to add "@ups.com" to the end of your ID, this is where you're messing up. If you can't get in you're beyond tech illiterate. Azure Active Directory is the smartest thing UPS has done in a long time on the tech side, will save money and time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Microsoft redirect is what you want to pop up.

Step 1: go to UPS Enterprise Portal Log In

Step 2: click login in the upper right corner

Step 3: in the Microsoft webpage asking for an email, enter your employee number followed by @ups.com EX; "[email protected]"

Step 4: enter the password from your "old" UPSers login

Step 5: you're in, now go :censored2: yourself

Don't forget to add "@ups.com" to the end of your ID, this is where you're messing up. If you can't get in you're beyond tech illiterate. Azure Active Directory is the smartest thing UPS has done in a long time on the tech side, will save money and time.
Why is Microsoft involved?

Did all that. Won't move beyond step 3.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
It used to be one screen when clocking in on the IVIS. Start the UPS IVIS app, type in employee ID and password and click login.

Now, the app takes you to Microsoft. Type in employee [email protected] and it takes you to another screen. Type in password and it takes you to another screen verifying trying to access UPS mobility. Hit yes on that screen and it takes you back to the original IVIS login page for you to click login.

It used to be 1 screen to clock in, now it's 4. Typical UPS, always making things more difficult than they should be.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It used to be one screen when clocking in on the IVIS. Start the UPS IVIS app, type in employee ID and password and click login.

Now, the app takes you to Microsoft. Type in employee [email protected] and it takes you to another screen. Type in password and it takes you to another screen verifying trying to access UPS mobility. Hit yes on that screen and it takes you back to the original IVIS login page for you to click login.

It used to be 1 screen to clock in, now it's 4. Typical UPS, always making things more difficult than they should be.
UPS screws up again. Do they test these things?