Method Mensch

Well, consider this: I had two fellow Air Drivers go full time. One did it early enough to be RPCD, the other, not so lucky. They did not replace them. I, the remaining, unwavering part time Air Driver have been pulling nonstop 60 hour weeks at top rate. My former Air Driver pals are going through progression still, despite being red circled.

Thank Carona Virus! When this 5h!t blows over, I'll go back to punching out at 11 and enjoying my day more. It's feast or famine, but right now, its feast time. Don't forget, if you so much as deliver 1 ground package, its ground rate for the day. No progression applies, you rocket right up to top rate.

JMswap

So fast forward a month, I made it through integrad and start next week Tuesday. I only have 2 polos and and one pair of pants and a winter hat. Besides that I’m positive on the sheet it said air driver but they flipped the script and said it was actually for seasonal ft.

So fast forward a month, I made it through integrad and start next week Tuesday. I only have 2 polos and and one pair of pants and a winter hat. Besides that I’m positive on the sheet it said air driver but they flipped the script and said it was actually for seasonal ft.
I have to dig through the uniforms that get turned back in and try to find pants that will fit.