Signature required is now required

DriverNerd

Are you kidding? You need to watch this full video. Kids immune systems are simply amazing....

I was mostly kidding, yes. My kids getting seriously sick from COVID is not something I'm particularly worried about, especially with the statistics for children combined with the fact that schools are over cautious and teachers were some of the first people to get the vaccine. I'm more worried about tobacco, drugs, bullying, and education than I am COVID. But I still do believe all employees at schools should be vaccinated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I was mostly kidding, yes. My kids getting seriously sick from COVID is not something I'm particularly worried about, especially with the statistics for children combined with the fact that schools are over cautious and teachers were some of the first people to get the vaccine. I'm more worried about tobacco, drugs, bullying, and education than I am COVID. But I still do believe all employees at schools should be vaccinated.

Why do you think all school employees should receive a non-FDA approved medical intervention that's created with brand new technology, with insufficient long-term safety data, and mounting evidence that it's not safe enough to receive FDA approval? For their safety, or yours?

Over70irregs

DPlease let us see the proof that vaccination caused these miscarriages. Never heard that. I would like to see the numbers.
It seem that usually if something goes bad after vaccination “they” never find a causal relationship. Too much money tied in the industry. Sports, jobs schools in balance. No easy answers.

TeltBender

Why do you think all school employees should receive a non-FDA approved medical intervention that's created with brand new technology, with insufficient long-term safety data, and mounting evidence that it's not safe enough to receive FDA approval? For their safety, or yours?
mRNA therapy has been a thing since 1989. This is beyond pathetic. If you don’t want it then don’t get it. But I want public servants (people I pay) to get it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
mRNA therapy has been a thing since 1989. This is beyond pathetic. If you don’t want it then don’t get it. But I want public servants (people I pay) to get it.

You think because someone is paid by your tax dollars you should have a say in their medical decisions? That's pretty bizarre. Employers can say the exact same thing, they pay you and they want you to get it. We are human beings, not cattle.

Let me ask you, since this technology has been around for so long, how many treatments based on it have been approved for use in humans?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It seem that usually if something goes bad after vaccination “they” never find a causal relationship. Too much money tied in the industry. Sports, jobs schools in balance. No easy answers.

Can you imagine, after half the country got these vaccines, the FDA said they were too dangerous to approve. There's way too much political pressure to not approve them now. Complete sham.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

So, I looked, it was an idea in the early 90's. One researcher kept applying for grants that kept getting rejected. I wonder why, maybe ethical issues? Now ethics don't matter. We'll get our zombie apocalypse yet. Lol.

Poop Head

Judge me.
So, I looked, it was an idea in the early 90's. One researcher kept applying for grants that kept getting rejected. I wonder why, maybe ethical issues? Now ethics don't matter. We'll get our zombie apocalypse yet. Lol.
Moderna was around since 2010. Never once was successful at bringing a "product" to market. Suddenly they can make "vaccine" in a few months? No one else finds that suspicious?

DriverNerd

The vaccines were authorized for emergency use by the FDA. That's hardly "non-FDA approved". What's your "mounting evidence"? I've heard random things from various sources but hardly anything concrete and consistent from medical researchers. Not my safety, my children. Do you have kids, because it doesn't sound like it.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The vaccines were authorized for emergency use by the FDA. That's hardly "non-FDA approved". What's your "mounting evidence"? I've heard random things from various sources but hardly anything concrete and consistent from medical researchers. Not my safety, my children. Do you have kids, because it doesn't sound like it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

EAU is literally not approved. There is at least a three to five year process required before approval can be given. There were too many safety issues in clinical trials for it to even get EUA, but here we are. Plus, Ivermectin and some vitamins are an effective treatment, so EUA should not have been issued based on that as well. A WHO official faces the possibility of the death penalty in India for hiding the facts about Ivermectin.

As for mounting evidence, you would have to have your blinders firmly affixed to not know what's going on. Since you claim not to, it is clear that any evidence I give you would automatically be dismissed, so it would be a waste of my time to do your homework for you. We are being used as guinea pigs, and it's frightening how many people are either oblivious, or perfectly ok with it.

The vaccines are far more dangerous for children than the virus. I sure hope you didn't get yours vaccinated. I have kids, and am perfectly aware about all the facts regarding the virus, experimental medical interventions, and their safety. I would much rather they get their asymptomatic cases, which they probably already have, than submit them to completely unsafe and unnecessary experimentation, or demand that their teachers be subjected to the same. Folks are very cavalier with other people's health, it's really very disturbing.

I should also mention, the "emergency" is over. The vaccines need to be pulled, same with masks and tests. All EUA, none actually work.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

NOQ Report is a joke. Do you have a link from a medical journal or research group? Every result they post is some obscenely small group and every result uses the word may...may be linked...may be related...etc. I'm not saying there had been no reactions ever to any vaccine, that would be absurd and completely closed minded, but come on already.

I can see your arguments dealing with trusting such a new vaccine that was so quickly adopted even if facts don't back that up, since there [obviously] can be no long term data/results.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

The vaccines are far more dangerous for children than the virus. I sure hope you didn't get yours vaccinated.
My children are not yet old enough to get the vaccine so no they're not vaccinated. How can the vaccine be "far more dangerous" than the virus if it's not yet available? And where's the proof of that?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
NOQ Report is a joke. Do you have a link from a medical journal or research group? Every result they post is some obscenely small group and every result uses the word may...may be linked...may be related...etc. I'm not saying there had been no reactions ever to any vaccine, that would be absurd and completely closed minded, but come on already.

I can see your arguments dealing with trusting such a new vaccine that was so quickly adopted even if facts don't back that up, since there [obviously] can be no long term data/results.
That is data from the cdc, look it up. Instead of making excuses.