Signature required is now required

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I believe it was Pfizer and Moderna who admitted to cutting corners when it came to reproductive toxicology tests on these "vaccines." Done in the interest of time. The spike proteins in these vaccines are cytotoxic and congregate in the female reproductive system, and that's coming from the inventor of the mRNA vaccine platform, Dr. Robert Malone

Over70irregs

You take greater risks of incurring bodily harm or death EVERY time you leave your house. Either curl up in the fetal position in your closet to avoid COVID19 or live a normal life. Your choice. But you don’t chose for everyone else.
Normal life decisions have gotten people killed but I see your point. Main thing is to be considerate of others. Just like working at brown it’s a marathon “todays grievance is tomorrow’s check”.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Please let us see the proof that vaccination caused these miscarriages. Never heard that. I would like to see the numbers.

By this logic, if you stab your eyes out you never have to believe anything again. The info is out there. I'm glad you at least didn't challenge the other adverse reactions.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Don't tell that to the idiot rednecks who won't get the vaccine in my state who are catching this and dying. We're the new epicenter of the Delta variant.
You should check who is dieing from it. Most are people that got the two shots... Smh at the stupidty.....

Ou812fu

The only people I care about that need to get the vaccine are those that work at schools with my children who are not eligible for a vaccine. To everybody else...who cares, let them die.
Are you kidding? You need to watch this full video. Kids immune systems are simply amazing....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
By this logic, if you stab your eyes out you never have to believe anything again. The info is out there. I'm glad you at least didn't challenge the other adverse reactions.

So things that seem connected often are not upon further observation.

There is a normal miscarriage rate.

Ou812fu

The internet is full of studies saying Covid isn't just an old peoples problem.

Believe what you want.
P. S. I had a lady die from covid on my area. Well that is what her boss told me. The lady that died actually asked me if I was going to get the shot. I told her that is a decision she needs to make on her own, not on what I would say.

Well later she told me that she got her first shot. Then she told me about 1.5 months ago she got her second shot.

So you tell me that she has been listed as a covid death after she got both shots. Doesn't that seem a little off to you?

rod

Retired 22 years
P. S. I had a lady die from covid on my area. Well that is what her boss told me. The lady that died actually asked me if I was going to get the shot. I told her that is a decision she needs to make on her own, not on what I would say.

Well later she told me that she got her first shot. Then she told me about 1.5 months ago she got her second shot.

So you tell me that she has been listed as a covid death after she got both shots. Doesn't that seem a little off to you?
Nothing is 100% except death and taxes. That includes Covid immunizations.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So things that seem connected often are not upon further observation.

There is a normal miscarriage rate.

But perhaps we should not just assume that they are not connected when dealing with an unapproved, brand new technology, hmmm???

But I'm glad you brought up normal rates. Did you know only about 25 thousand people died in the US above what was projected in 2020? I guess we can't just assume everyone who had a cold when they died actually died from the cold.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We had quite a few get it. One driver lost a parent to it. Another caught it and ended up with permanent complications and was forced into early retirement.

Most of our supes got it too, though. Man was that a fun two weeks. It was basically one big free-for-all where our back first exceptions, recording while idling, bulkhead door incidents, etc. all went straight through the roof. It turned into a fun little competition when we checked the charts the next day. Then they came back and the fun was over.
Let me guess....not one accident.

TeltBender

Don't tell that to the idiot rednecks who won't get the vaccine in my state who are catching this and dying. We're the new epicenter of the Delta variant.
COVID deaths are at a record low since the beginning of the whole pandemic. Calm down. Breathe a little. Untighten your mask.