Signature required is now required

over9five

Staff member
I think people are perhaps still scared to catch and spread while still vaccinated. Especially the fragile population.
Probably true. Consider our "leaders" in Washington. Most of them (at least the top, Biden, Pelosi, Boxer, McConnell, etc etc), are all old scared people. Theyre the ones driving this almost forced vaccination.

Over70irregs

weird not one driver in my building got covid-19 🧐
✊🧔
I wish that was true in my building. We had several drivers and lord knows how many warehouse workers. The general info handout sheet was all the info we got. I wish I was being sarcastic yall, that stuff is real. We had sups hiding at home with their gadget work tablets. No joke....

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The "experts" knew how it was transmitting in March on 2020, so they decided to scare people into staying in conditions in which they were most likely to catch it. In poorly ventilated indoor spaces, namely, people's homes, away from sunlight, causing vit-d deficiencies. Family clusters were the number one source for secondary infections.

Forcing contagious people to be moved into nursing homes was the second largest driver of secondary infections.

Why was it that every decision that was made by Fauci, the CDC, and multiple Governors, seem like it was meant to exacerbate the pandemic? Inquiring minds want to know.
It certainly is curious. Especially since it’s looking more and more like Fauci’s support for gain of function research of coronaviruses is what led to all of this.

The Driver

I drive.
Approximately 115M cases as of March 2021, so maybe around 130M now, and about 600k deaths. Less than one-half of one percent.

View attachment 342671
150 M&Ms are in a jar. You have to pick one. One of them is poisonous. You have to pick one because you chose to not to say no. You pick one. Good luck.

You don't see the stupidity of this decision? It's an easily manageable risk.

Not to mention you're at risk for chronic lung damage with this virus. But, like I said, best of luck! You'll play Russian roulette every year of your life because this :censored2: is endemic now.

Off the leash

The "experts" knew how it was transmitting in March on 2020, so they decided to scare people into staying in conditions in which they were most likely to catch it. In poorly ventilated indoor spaces, namely, people's homes, away from sunlight, causing vit-d deficiencies. Family clusters were the number one source for secondary infections.

Forcing contagious people to be moved into nursing homes was the second largest driver of secondary infections.

Why was it that every decision that was made by Fauci, the CDC, and multiple Governors, seem like it was meant to exacerbate the pandemic? Inquiring minds want to know.
Control brother, control

150 M&Ms are in a jar. You have to pick one. One of them is poisonous. You have to pick one because you chose to not to say no. You pick one. Good luck.

Not to mention you're at risk for chronic lung damage with this virus. But, like I said, best of luck! You'll play Russian roulette every year of your life because this * is endemic now.
150 is quite an arbitrary number, especially when the overall odds of surviving covid are greater than 1-150, and the the odds of someone my age and health are far greater. In fact, the odds of me surviving it are quite literally 100%. You're at risk for chronic pulmonary issues breathing exhaust every day, this hasn't been around long enough to prognosticate the long-term, it's all a guess as of now. This disease is about twice as deadly as the flu, and I don't get that shot either. Your fear mongering is needed elsewhere.

rod

Retired 22 years
150 is quite an arbitrary number, especially when the overall odds of surviving covid are greater than 1-150, and the the odds of someone my age and health are far greater. In fact, the odds of me surviving it are quite literally 100%. You're at risk for chronic pulmonary issues breathing exhaust every day, this hasn't been around long enough to prognosticate the long-term, it's all a guess as of now. This disease is about twice as deadly as the flu, and I don't get that shot either. Your fear mongering is needed elsewhere.
You're afraid of needles aren't you big boy --- just admit it :-)

Fuzzy Brown

We go over a year without getting a signature because of The CCP virus but now that the scamdemic is supposedly over we have to get a signature.
If getting a signature were really that important they wouldn’t have suspended it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Not to mention you're at risk for chronic lung damage with this virus. But, like I said, best of luck! You'll play Russian roulette every year of your life because this * is endemic now.
You take greater risks of incurring bodily harm or death EVERY time you leave your house. Either curl up in the fetal position in your closet to avoid COVID19 or live a normal life. Your choice. But you don’t chose for everyone else.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
No problem for the vacccinated. Time to move on. Those choosing not to take the shot have their reasons. They know what they are doing, so no need to shelter, coddle, or appease them.
Nobody is asking you to. You’re the sheep who have such fear of COVID that you chose to believe everything the govt and msnbc told you about COVID including the efficacy and safety of the vaccines.

Hot Carl

weird not one driver in my building got covid-19 🧐
✊🧔
We had quite a few get it. One driver lost a parent to it. Another caught it and ended up with permanent complications and was forced into early retirement.

Most of our supes got it too, though. Man was that a fun two weeks. It was basically one big free-for-all where our back first exceptions, recording while idling, bulkhead door incidents, etc. all went straight through the roof. It turned into a fun little competition when we checked the charts the next day. Then they came back and the fun was over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if you like your heart inflammation, you can keep your heart inflammation

Don't forget blood clots, uncontrolled bleeding from no longer being able to produce platelets, rashes, anaphylaxis, miscarriage, still birth, and sterility.

I'm still not sure what's up with the magnetism stuff. I know people who have had that happen to them, so I'm withholding judgment until I get more info. My initial response is that it's a prank, since none of the explanations for it make sense, and people are claiming non-magnetic metals are also sticking to them, which also makes no sense.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We had quite a few get it. One driver lost a parent to it. Another caught it and ended up with permanent complications and was forced into early retirement.

Most of our supes got it too, though. Man was that a fun two weeks. It was basically one big free-for-all where our back first exceptions, recording while idling, bulkhead door incidents, etc. all went straight through the roof. It turned into a fun little competition when we checked the charts the next day. Then they came back and the fun was over.
You saw the positive covid test results or you just guessing?
✊🧔

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't forget blood clots, uncontrolled bleeding from no longer being able to produce platelets, rashes, anaphylaxis, miscarriage, still birth, and sterility.

I'm still not sure what's up with the magnetism stuff. I know people who have had that happen to them, so I'm withholding judgment until I get more info. My initial response is that it's a prank, since none of the explanations for it make sense, and people are claiming non-magnetic metals are also sticking to them, which also makes no sense.
Please let us see the proof that vaccination caused these miscarriages. Never heard that. I would like to see the numbers.