Signature required is now required

Sixth Punch Sense

We were told during pcm that contactless delivery is no longer an option and we must get a signature from the customer. Of course the first question asked was what if they refuse because of Covid. ORS told us to sheet it as refused. :censored2:ing brilliant.

vvv

We were told during pcm that contactless delivery is no longer an option and we must get a signature from the customer. Of course the first question asked was what if they refuse because of Covid. ORS told us to sheet it as refused. *ing brilliant.

Should we even be surprised by their sheer stupidity?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We were told during pcm that contactless delivery is no longer an option and we must get a signature from the customer. Of course the first question asked was what if they refuse because of Covid. ORS told us to sheet it as refused. *ing brilliant.
Is the time to get a signature put back into our allowance? I know they took it our for a while.

Is the time to get a signature put back into our allowance? I know they took it our for a while.
TFHZvRhA7B7KKpGG6U.gif

DriverNerd

Same PCM but our supervisor said if someone refuses to sign to use the old covid contactless delivery way.

Est.1998

Covid is over. Time to move on.
Tell that to all the businesses that continue to lock their doors.
A lot of places still require it's customers to wear masks even if vaccinated.
Next, we have to deal with the "delta variant".
I hardly let people touch the diad even before covid.

quad decade guy

Tell that to all the businesses that continue to lock their doors.
A lot of places still require it's customers to wear masks even if vaccinated.
Next, we have to deal with the "delta variant".
I hardly let people touch the diad even before covid.
Delivering pkgs is a filthy, sweaty mess. No different 30 years ago or now.