Signed info notice steps.

El Correcto

god is dead
If he signs his own name it isn't falsifying records though.
upload_2018-9-18_23-26-58.jpeg

BUCN85

I think everyone is missing that this was probably a signature required package and signing the infonotice does nothing.
OP: When you have a sig req package and are leaving an infonotice, check off the "someone must be here" box and then circle "someone must be here" then write VOID over the part on the back where they sign so they understand they have to be there and can't sign the paper.
You know I have always done this and I still get people who will sign over the part where I wrote VOID it’s unreal. I had a firearm delivery the other day and customer wrote a note saying “sign my name I’m working”. Needless to say it ended up to be a SDWC

DeliveryMachine

Call the supervisor that “trained” you anytime you have a question. When he answers, start off by saying, “Since we didn’t go over this in training...”. Then ask your question. Pretty sad that all new hires can recite the 5’s and 10’s word for word but can’t do a simple SDN

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I think everyone is missing that this was probably a signature required package and signing the infonotice does nothing.
OP: When you have a sig req package and are leaving an infonotice, check off the "someone must be here" box and then circle "someone must be here" then write VOID over the part on the back where they sign so they understand they have to be there and can't sign the paper.
TooMuchLogic

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
"Signature required" means you must get a signature from the house. "No dr" means either a signature or the signed info notice. Don't ever sign the board unless you plan to start looking for a job somewhere else.
This could be a dumb year 1 driver question, but I have signed for and left sig required pkgs for family (Aunts, grandma) and a friend. Obviously they asked me to do so thus I don't think I could get in trouble. But can I get even questioned for doing this or do they even notice this kind of stuff without customer complaint?

DeliveryMachine

This could be a dumb year 1 driver question, but I have signed for and left sig required pkgs for family (Aunts, grandma) and a friend. Obviously they asked me to do so thus I don't think I could get in trouble. But can I get even questioned for doing this or do they even notice this kind of stuff without customer complaint?
What proof do you have they asked you to sign for them? Just you’re word? Not good enough. Don’t do it. Ever. On some routes I cover I know I make some of the customers mad by making them sign every time ,when the reg driver just drops and goes. Oh well.

barnyard

KTM rider

I deliver to relatives also. When they have sig required packages, I sign MY NAME and call my center manager to make sure that he knows that it is for a relative. I only do it if they leave their house unlocked and I can leave it inside. NEVER sign anyone else's name, that is how drivers get fired and they do not get their jobs back.