Signed info notice steps.

barnyard

KTM rider
So you have a sig required package going to a man who is at home but has a disability that prevents him from being able to sign. What do you do?

I sign my name and call my center manager and let him know that that is what I did. I have done that for a guy that was dying and was getting pain meds twice a week.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Their training sucks!! Memorize a buncha useless crap go out on a route blind...what R the 8 keys to lifting n lowering? Get chased by a friend’n German Shepherd...what do you do if a pkg is leaking? They cut routes and you’re late for 3 pick ups...only walk in designated walkways!! Business is :censored2: cuz Orion has you delivering at 4:45 and their p/u is at 4:30...where do you meet in a non-emergency situation? IHATETHISSHEET

All Good Kids Like Milk
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I sign my name and call my center manager and let him know that that is what I did. I have done that for a guy that was dying and was getting pain meds twice a week.
Bout 10 years ago I had a guy I delivered wine to for about 5 years on and off. The nicest guy I ever met. One day I went to deliver the sig req wine, he wasn’t there. The 3rd time I went his family member was there and told me he had passed away , I was shocked , stood there in disbelief, the person told me I could have the wine , she didn’t want it , I knew ups would try to fire me if I took it so I refused

Indecisi0n

Bout 10 years ago I had a guy I delivered wine to for about 5 years on and off. The nicest guy I ever met. One day I went to deliver the sig req wine, he wasn’t there. The 3rd time I went his family member was there and told me he had passed away , I was shocked , stood there in disbelief, the person told me I could have the wine , she didn’t want it , I knew ups would try to fire me if I took it so I refused
You can tell us, was it any good?

DeliveryMachine

It’s something that should be in training. I had a guy that didn’t have much function in his hands. I had no idea what to do. Signing the DIAD myself felt wrong but he couldn’t sign. I signed my name and in the clarification I put “disabled”

NHxLS9VG5P9ja.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I deliver to relatives also. When they have sig required packages, I sign MY NAME and call my center manager to make sure that he knows that it is for a relative. I only do it if they leave their house unlocked and I can leave it inside. NEVER sign anyone else's name, that is how drivers get fired and they do not get their jobs back.
Yeah, I've signed my own name also and use the garage code to open their house. Got a wierd look from a neighbor who didn't recognize me once, smile wave stop complete keep moving. To me it's just common sense; if I ni1 it then I'm either making Grandma go to an access point to pick it up or creating more work for another driver the next day. I will call my center manager next time though and gauge how he feels about it

Over disciplined0123

I think everyone is missing that this was probably a signature required package and signing the infonotice does nothing.
OP: When you have a sig req package and are leaving an infonotice, check off the "someone must be here" box and then circle "someone must be here" then write VOID over the part on the back where they sign so they understand they have to be there and can't sign the paper.
And remember even when you check that box and highlight it with 9 !!!!!!!!!s with GIANT LETTERS that says must be home to sign. They will still sign back of notice ....it will be there the next day and do all over again