Silent Implosion...

barnyard

KTM rider
I am an old fossil from last mid century.
I have had no problem managing my online 401k account.The same goes for my Mellon discount UPS stock account.
UPSers.com has nothing to do with the accounts, except providing a link to them.

UPSers.com is supposed to allow you to manage direct deposit accounts and amounts. You can only do one account, I just check my paystub, my check is divided up into 3 accounts that I control, plus United Way, Drive and dues.

I really like payroll deductions for savings and would like to change the amounts periodically (like once a year, say on August 1), online.

TB

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I have a direct deposit account to a local credit union and was unable to change it online. Had to get the paper work fron an OMS. I think the only changes to a direct deposit acct. you can do online is where your check gets deposited. I have no problem changing things with 401k and stock. BM

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You cannot really do anything from there. You cannot change your weekly stock deduction, 401k percentage withdrawal, how much goes into which account, blah, blah, blah.

Since switching computers at Christmas, I have not been back to UPSers.com

TB

That may be so, but you can check your paycheck Thursday morning, browse and order your safe driving/years of service award long before they are actually presented to you, take advantage of retail discounts, submit and monitor sales leads, keep up with national/regional/district headlines, download your W-2 long before it is mailed to you and change your W-4 if needed, watch our stock price free fall, take part in a poll (we all love polls here at BC), and keep track of personal accomplshments of fellow UPSers in your district, among other things. 401K is a separate website. Stock is a separate website.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Well at least I did not bet all my stock on Big Brown like one poster said they had done. Also it is still worth more than what I paid for it and the dividends come in each quarter.
:money: