Silly Customer Complaints

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
(this thread)
Crash_Spill_eXplode.jpg

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Just yesterday I had a NDA for bojangles. I walk in at 10:08. Knock on the door behind the counter. Wait a couple minutes before cashier opens the door. Manager sees me and says I'll be there in a minute. I wait for what seemed an eternity because I still have 4 other NDA stops. What was probably only another minute or two he heads my way. I held the board out to him and he said "Hold on while I take care of my customer" He walks past me to carry a bag of food to a car waiting outside. I put box on the floor and follow him as I was parked in that direction. Once he drops food off he turns to me and asks my name and why I was so impatient.
Really, I'm IMPATIENT??

Damn shame. my jangle feeds me everyday. i walk in lay pkg on counter with diad on signature screen, walk past customers grab coffee cup fill and add cream. when i get back to diad its signed with a bisquit next to it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn shame. my jangle feeds me everyday. i walk in lay pkg on counter with diad on signature screen, walk past customers grab coffee cup fill and add cream. when i get back to diad its signed with a bisquit next to it.

It's great when they're well trained isn't it? I used to deliver paychecks to a Starbucks that, when they saw my truck pull up, they would hurry and get a hot chocolate ready for me. :)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why you don't climb over gates. My cover driver used the gate code to get inside, the gate shut behind him. The trick at this location is to leave your hat or a shop towel over the inside motion sensor to keep the gate open until you get back. Instead of asking the homeowner to open it (who was home and yelling at him to not climb over it), he climbs over on the opposite side of the hinge. He could have also climbed over the four foot stucco wall next to it. $1500 repair job to pull up left post and reset it. Notice the top right corner.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1416089029.229021.jpg

Last edited:

clean hairy

"The Driver drove right past my house without stopping to deliver my box"
Ummmm..... there might be 2 different drivers covering the same territory, and the one you saw drove on by, cause that driver did not have your box on their truck!

clean hairy

"The Driver would not wait 5 minutes for me to get to the door!"
Uh, yeah! They have SO much free time they can just stand around waiting for you!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Had a customer call in a trespassing complaint once because I climbed over her gate in order to leave a package of Omaha Steaks on her porch.

A month later, she got another package of Omaha Steaks so I put them in a bag and left them by the gate. she called in a complaint the next day because they got eaten by coyotes, which was what I was trying to avoid the first time when I climbed the gate to leave them on her porch.

Omaha steaks, yum yum.

tJCfwJ6.jpg

9.5er

Used to have a taco bell that would offer a drink every time I went in there. The manager has moved on and so has the generosity. Nice to hear there are some good people out there still.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why you don't climb over gates. My cover driver used the gate code to get inside, the gate shut behind him. The trick at this location is to leave your hat or a shop towel over the inside motion sensor to keep the gate open until you get back. Instead of asking the homeowner to open it (who was home and yelling at him to not climb over it), he climbs over on the opposite side of the hinge. He could have also climbed over the four foot stucco wall next to it. $1500 repair job to pull up left post and reset it. Notice the top right corner.View attachment 20011
Whenever I deliver to a highrise apartment I lay my diad down against the side of the elevator opening so the door wont close and the elevator stays put as I go drop off the package.