Since we have managed to derail the other threads

K

kidlogic

Another insult...last word just like 480 said. He read you like a book. You need to learn to play with others.

U

upslocal480

Another insult...last word just like 480 said. He read you like a book. You need to learn to play with others."

LOL. Yeah and now I'm expected to explain my employment status and history to this guy pertaining to Fed Ex and UPS AS IF that has any bearing on what was supposed to be my point. Just another insult to deviate from the core and the point of the conversation and part of his contentious or belligerent tactics. According to him I'm a Fed Ex Guy again and havn't even worked there in over a year and was UPSser before and still after working there. LMAO! Who needs the Sunday comics or Comedy Central when they can just come here. Ha Ha. So....anyone else think Miami got screwed by the man in black and white stripes last night? Pass Interference My :censored2:! LOL

T

tieguy

Not on my part kiddy your behavior has been an insult to my past efforts to try to get you to have a civil discussion. Not my fault you have some type of management hangup.

T

tieguy

Thats okay Local 480 I didn't expect you to be able to have an explanation for leaving a much kushier job as a shifter at Fedex to come work twice as hard at UPS. There can only be one explanation.

K

kidlogic

480 needs not explain anything to you. You have no idea of how anyone who reads a bunch of your post precieves you. Do you really think that just because your managment we attack your post. No...Its your disrespect of anyone who post against you and how you cant handle it. It doesnt matter what explanation he gave you. You would have spun some negative comment out of a segment of his post.(as you will this). From a logical stand point you dont find it odd that everyone seems to argue with you with more zest then everyone else? If everyone has a problem with one person do you think it is the group or the individual. Those who chose to opt out of this bickering had posted they would have all been treated the same by you if they opposed your view point. Go back and reread your many post and you see that its your attitude that makes people let you have it every chance they can. Not that your managment or right or wrong...but because of your pattern of showing people no respect.. Danny, 480 who could careless that you are managment and me can see it as plain as day. Why cant you??? And if you think your right why not start a thread asking who thinks you have great people skills. Look in the mirror and move on.

T

tieguy

I know. Its tough for you. Those management guys make you so so angry. You really have a hard time controlling yourself. Not to worry someday when you grow up you'll realize we are people too. Until then I'll try to forgive these continuous temper tantrums of yours.

T

tieguy

"Not that your managment or right or wrong...but because of your pattern of showing people no respect"

I found this one most laughable of your entire posts. You and avonboy blatantly call me every name in the book while I practically beg you guys to keep the conversation civil and yet you feel I'm not showing you the respect you deserve.

D

dannyboy

Guys Guys Guys

Would you please lay off Tie, just for a while at least? Pretty Please?

Tie is what is called a "borderline" personality in Psycological terms. Meaning he has one and only one purpose wherever he is. And that is to cause trouble among others. So back off a while and let him get some help, will you please. Tie, you are either very, very sick or, are in fact, a LIAR.

Pro, the reason I started this thread was to keep all the other threads on their posted message. Unfortunately, some of these threads were derailed for the gratification of a few, hence I started one just for that purpose. If you do not like what is written here, dont click on it. Free country.

d

U

upslocal480

"Thats okay Local 480 I didn't expect you to be able to have an explanation for leaving a much kushier job as a shifter at Fedex to come work twice as hard at UPS. There can only be one explanation."

Explanation: Distance to Fed Ex Ground from current address = 42 miles roughly 30min.

Distance to UPS Whites Creek Hub = same as Fed Ex Ground

Current job location...UPS Center 5min. away and work during the day also here in town.

This has been explained on numerous occasions on this board but apparently it was missed.

P.S. My shifting job was the hardest, yet funnest job I've had at Fed or UPS. Nice try Tieguy.

"It doesn't matter what explanation he gave you. You would have spun some negative comment out of a segment of his post.(as you will this)"

You hit that one right on the head Kidlogic. How about this...despite that fact that it's gotten to the point now where it's actually funny to read this Tieguys belligerent comments about everyone, and how he tries to combine his belligerent insults with fancy vocabulary such as his favorite words like "belittle" and, etc., as if it were supposed to mask his hostility with intellect, I suggest that we all put him on ignore somehow before he ends up going postal on someone at his own UPS. I'm wondering how his employees are treated by him there already. I mean I made an attempt at some constructive criticism about his behavior on the board and that was grounds for more Fed Ex comments and other angry rants so I can't help but wonder, sadly, what happens to anyone that crosses his path at his UPS. Kidlogic, and whoever, get out now while you can. This could be one dead end road that you won't be able to turn around on or back out of once you reach the end. Tieguy....If I lived near you I'd throw you a Keg party If I ever saw you end one of you argument posts on a good note instead of in your usual way. You want your posts responded to civilized and for yourself to be treated professionally and with respect??? Then put your equal part into that equation. I know others have tried that with you but you don't join in on the fun. Well, gotta go now. Have fun continuing to attack others with words of hostility at the first sign of an indifference....have fun pinching phrases out of other people's posts and reinterpreting them to convince yourself you are the victim....and try to keep that blood pressure down. I on the other hand have no more use for this thread. It did give me a laugh though. I'm sorry you can't get along with me or anyone else but that is all on you now.

K

kidlogic

Sounds like we are going to have an intervention for Tie guy.

T

tieguy

Here again you demonstrate your inability to respond with constructive maturity. Each post reinforces your immature responses in contrast to mine which do actually provide you with more respect than you have so far shown.

K

kidlogic

You dont get it do you....You have crossed the line of EVER getting any respect EVER. You are a product of your post . And now you are suffering the results.

D

dannyboy

Tie, in your state of confusion, you stated that I was proved wrong. All the evidence to the contrary was your statements, no proof offered.

Again with the delusions

d

T

tieguy

Again You called me a liar saying we lost Avon. At least 3 people have chimed in on this board to verify that we are still picking up and processing avon. Again you were proved wrong. Again you run from responsibility. Again you maliciously have attacked me rather than be a man and admit you were wrong.

D

dannyboy

Tie guy
If you would ever shut the heck up and listen you would be overwhelmed.

And if you remember, I even stated that we get at most 30-40 twice a month.

That is not the point and you know it. After having several thousand packages coming every wednesday from Avon, 30-40 , well to me, and any other sane individual, that is a lost account. The reason I called you, and still stand by the term liar, is because you stated we NEVER lost Avon. By your own statements you stated that you only process three box loads. So if we didnt loose it, then where is it? HMMMMM?

d Check it out, shipper # 320000. What kind of volume are they shipping there big guy, you know it all.

T

tieguy

only your arrogance would allow you to believe that you can maliciously call me a liar, be 100% wrong and then you expect me to shut up and listen to you as if you think I might somehow benifit from more of your unwarranted attacks.

T

tieguy

"Check it out, shipper # 320000. What kind of volume are they shipping there big guy, you know it all."

Sorry avonboy I don't know who's house they ship too or why. I do know they are shipping the same number of loads day in and day out and I do know who else is hitting their yard day in and day out. I'm sorry you don't like the truth, that does not make me the liar.

D

dannyboy

Tie

320000 is not "who's house they ship to or why" That is the main shipping hub for avon. Someone that is as "smart as you" ought to have known that. But as usual, you want to play the victim, and whine about your personal character being insulted. You never have offered proof, just your statements and whining. So that proves to me you are hiding the truth, which makes you a LIAR. Deal with it, get help.

d

T

tieguy

Ok your Avon is located in Freaking Georgia. As I previously stated the one I'm referring to is located in Newark Delaware. Lets try that again , ready? Pay attention now penis breath...Del..A..Ware. Not Georg...ia. There now sissy boy . You still owe me an apology ... lets hear it now ready .. first clue ..starts with an I ...thats it I ...now "am"...there you go much better now the tough word "sorry" thats it. Yea I know its all a fantasy because you would have to be a man to apologize and the whole world now knows your a putz not the mention your lie about being a 30 year man.