six figures invested .....ISP rolled out last week im screwed

FedGT

So you are claiming the meeting we have in probably 2 weeks is going to dictate that it is not 5 now it is more just looking for ones to stand by their statements, is that correct?

bbsam

Staff member
Believe what I said or not. I don't care either way. Just trying to prevent someone from wasting $ getting to the present quota and thinking they are safe to find out something else."due diligence"
So...why so secretive?

FedGT

Cause we're just not ready to hear it man. It will blow your mind.

General tactic if something is surprisingly different then they try to establish credibility off of that since they never established what it was that was going to change.

If that is not it, let us know. The floor is yours.

bbsam

Staff member
Cause we're just not ready to hear it man. It will blow your mind.

General tactic if something is surprisingly different then they try to establish credibility off of that since they never established what it was that was going to change.

If that is not it, let us know. The floor is yours.
I did a lot of drugs in the past. My mind really is blown.

bacha29

Every individual must decide for themselves whether or not the required amount of capital to be put at risk that is commesurate with the returns that are reasonably certain. The problem going forward is that the reasonably certain returns are shrinking and the less certain returns are growing in light of an economy that appears to be slowing dramaticlly and no one knows for sure what measures X will take in response to a slowing economy as well as it's potential impact on contractors .

dvalleyjim

I didn't read all the posts because I'm drinking. Maybe I should go to AA but I still am a Home Delivery driver. I think you'll be alright if you use your head.