Sleep apnea

MassWineGuy

Yes. Standard procedure. How it's suppose to be done. What is in question: Lying on your DOT form. Btw, why would you have this sleep study? Showing symptoms? See? Circumventing procedure. Keeping in mind that dental devices are not approved as a therapy((DOT)(What is in question). Let's say you lie on your form, have a stroke while driving and kill a bus full of kids. What then? See?
Yes. Standard procedure. How it's suppose to be done. What is in question: Lying on your DOT form. Btw, why would you have this sleep study? Showing symptoms? See? Circumventing procedure. Keeping in mind that dental devices are not approved as a therapy((DOT)(What is in question). Let's say you lie on your form, have a stroke while driving and kill a bus full of kids. What then? See?

Then it’s either extremely tragic or it’s God's way. Either way, I’m not going to intentionally put my income at risk by telling them I snore. Life is unfair.

Sorry for the duplicate quotation.

quad decade guy

Then it’s either extremely tragic or it’s God's way. Either way, I’m not going to intentionally put my income at risk by telling them I snore. Life is unfair.

Sorry for the duplicate quotation.
Ok.

With all respect: you are putting your income at risk either way. See? Life is unfair...true. But you can mitigate the hurdles. If you have a family, your decision to risk a felony and losing your job and perhaps losing your life is bizarre. All to avoid simply being healthier. As a casual observer, why? Your thinking is like avoiding getting an annual mammogram....because you might find out you have cancer. You can insert any analogy there. Something to consider: know anyone that's had a heart attack or stroke? How did that work out for them? Especially for their income? My Dad had a stroke at 39. Never worked again.

Think your strategy and logic all the way through.

MassWineGuy

I've been tested and had serious apnea. A CPAP isn't something I'm going to use. Mouth guard, probably.

You only live one life at a time. I'm sure if anything bad happens everyone will understand.

quad decade guy

I've been tested and had serious apnea. A CPAP isn't something I'm going to use. Mouth guard, probably.

You only live one life at a time. I'm sure if anything bad happens everyone will understand.
Oh? You ignoring a serious diagnosis makes you look stupid. Again the mouth guard is disqualifying. Godspeed.

quad decade guy

Lmao. Yeah. Little timmy's family will totally understand that you ran him over due to fatigue because you didn't wanna wear your face thing
Well, he's already been tested and diagnosed. Every med questionnaire will be a Federal offense. I don't think the OP is capable of thinking this all the way through. Those records of the test are accessible to trial lawyers. The Feds etc. Again, the Walmart driver that ran over the college bus in Cali. Falsifying records about rest. BTW-that lawsuit is for millions. He is being sued personally also. Personally. But I'm pretty sure everyone will understand.

MassWineGuy

Sure do hope Timmy understands.

Maybe mine is less severe. I've never felt like dozing off while driving, or anything close.

No way can I do a cpap.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, he's already been tested and diagnosed. Every med questionnaire will be a Federal offense. I don't think the OP is capable of thinking this all the way through. Those records of the test are accessible to trial lawyers. The Feds etc. Again, the Walmart driver that ran over the college bus in Cali. Falsifying records about rest. BTW-that lawsuit is for millions. He is being sued personally also. Personally. But I'm pretty sure everyone will understand.

Do you ever relax or are you always on some kind of rant about something

The guys a grown ass man if he doesent want to wear a cpap you’re rantings not going to change that

Holy Moly

542thruNthru

The guys a grown ass man if he doesent want to wear a cpap you’re rantings not going to change that

Holy Moly
Man how did millions of people not die from package driver's having sleep apnea 10 years ago.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Man how did millions of people not die from package driver's having sleep apnea 10 years ago.

I had a minor case Dr want to push c-pap machines insurance bought one I tried to use it for 3 Nights never did sleep
It’s for sale anybody needs one Top of the line Medtronics
Found out later the doc and some of his buddies own the medical supply they steered me to big markup on machines and supplies

quad decade guy

Holy Moly
With all respect: true(grown ass man). Consider: the Walmart case. Those kids didn't have a chance. That's where it affects everyone: even you! Rantings? Just calmly talking here. You say rantings because you don't like me. That's ok but bad advice and puts others at risk that's easily mitigated. In the end the Gov't(or really anyone else doesn't care if the strokes out) until he kills someone else. Again, just don't read it. This isn't mandatory reading.

quad decade guy

Well we don't have millions of drivers. If we killed millions then I think we wouldn't be talking here. Nobody said millions die. Ok, how about Tracy Morgan? He got millions from Walmart on driver sleep deprivation. Yes, I do realize your question was rhetorical.

quad decade guy

I had a minor case Dr want to push c-pap machines insurance bought one I tried to use it for 3 Nights never did sleep
It’s for sale anybody needs one Top of the line Medtronics
Found out later the doc and some of his buddies own the medical supply they steered me to big markup on machines and supplies
With all respect, so this is a Federal scam? That's what you are alleging? Doc fraud? Second opinion? Doc said what to not sleeping? I'd really like to know. When I went to Feeders, I literally didn't sleep for three days also. But I did eventually. As a lay person, you made your conclusions about sleep apnea therapy how? My Mother-in-Law was diagnosed with diabetes, her conclusion: "I don't believe it' and snores like a busted chainsaw......we talked to a care facility just today....to care for her as she can't care for herself since the stroke. Connected? Who knows. And yeah, me "ranting" didn't change a thing except having to deal with the consequences.