Sleep apnea

quad decade guy

Pretty simple really. Ask your doctor to give you a at home sleep test. Give the device back to doctor. Read results.
Yes. Standard procedure. How it's suppose to be done. What is in question: Lying on your DOT form. Btw, why would you have this sleep study? Showing symptoms? See? Circumventing procedure. Keeping in mind that dental devices are not approved as a therapy((DOT)(What is in question). Let's say you lie on your form, have a stroke while driving and kill a bus full of kids. What then? See?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes. Standard procedure. How it's suppose to be done. What is in question: Lying on your DOT form. Btw, why would you have this sleep study? Showing symptoms? See? Circumventing procedure. Keeping in mind that dental devices are not approved as a therapy((DOT)(What is in question). Let's say you lie on your form, have a stroke while driving and kill a bus full of kids. What then? See?
Oh well...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If you’re dead from this stroke that killed a bus full of kids
How will they know if you snore or not
See I can play “Gotcha” too

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Live footage of the package car plowing into the school bus. Driver fell asleep...

oie_animation-6.gif

quad decade guy

Well, let's say you survive the stroke. Ask that Wal-Mart truck driver that did lie on his hours of service. That did hit a bus full of college kids. He's still being sued. Play? Only an idiot would play with sleep apnea. Like you for example.

Johney

Well, let's say you survive the stroke. Ask that Wal-Mart truck driver that did lie on his hours of service. That did hit a bus full of college kids. He's still being sued. Play? Only an idiot would play with sleep apnea. Like you for example.
Lieing about HOS(which is easily determined)and saying you don't snore on a DOT physical questionnaire is not even remotely close to the same thing. Even you should know that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lieing about HOS(which is easily determined)and saying you don't snore on a DOT physical questionnaire is not even remotely close to the same thing. Even you should know that.
Crime is a crime man. Littering and murder basically the same thing. That French fry you threw out the window...Well a raccoon ate it. Car swerved to miss the raccoon. Hit another car head on. Killed everyone. You’re a murderer.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
With all respect:
I noticed you didn't talk about the effectiveness of the cpap-near 100%. Ultimately it doesn't matter. Dental guards are not approved.

So, this is all a grand conspiracy? Really?

They are only effective if used. I hear guys drivers all the time complaining about them, and saying when they get their 5 hours in a night they turn it off.

When money is involved I can believe almost anything is a conspiracy.

quad decade guy

Crime is a crime man. Littering and murder basically the same thing. That French fry you threw out the window...Well a raccoon ate it. Car swerved to miss the raccoon. Hit another car head on. Killed everyone. You’re a murderer.

In the most basic sense...yes. Usually, an accident has many facets and series of events as it's cause.

quad decade guy

They are only effective if used. I hear guys drivers all the time complaining about them, and saying when they get their 5 hours in a night they turn it off.

When money is involved I can believe almost anything is a conspiracy.

Ok. What's your point? Really a whole other subject. But being stupidly obstinate is too.

quad decade guy

Never said they were. But let's explore for a minute....both are FEDERAL crimes that involve falsifying documents(lying). The consequences of both can be fatal(sleep apnea leads to falling asleep at the wheel) HOS could lead to the same. Not even REMOTELY? Close?

A simpleton can see the obvious similarities. But someone blinded by hatred perhaps could not.

quad decade guy

You lost me cuz

For awhile your ignorance was entertaining now it’s just annoying
Annoyed? Splendid! No man, you are lost because your blind hatred doesn't allow rational thought. Too busy spewing nasty, baseless hatred. You don't even remember what you said. You made another false, inaccurate statement. Keep up.