Slurrer In Exchief

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I was out of high school by then, but it was not unusual to have a Selective Service sign up, and a mock draft also seems very likely, as a way to explain to HS seniors what their actual chances of getting drafted were.

You responded to me, I'm not following you around.
#1-----He didn't represent it as a "mock draft".....

#2-----You pop up with your accusations towards me on every thread and I am tiring of you.

You have a problem.

Tyrone Slothrop

Creative is the new disagree. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.
1623107433809.png

Good boy, here's a treat!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I and everyone else was age 17. As I said in the later post, at the time they held all the cards . That was until 2 cages 1 containing birthdates and another with numbers 1 thru 365 . Each cage was spun and 1 ball removed from each cage and in my case the tables suddenly turned.

Unfortunately you don't have an attention long enough to notice that I made it quite clear that I registered for the draft on my 18th birthday. However in the age of the draft if the military wanted to test high school seniors they could do so if they wanted.
So when my high school principal went on the PA system and ordered all high school seniors to report to the cafeteria to take the test there was nothing he or we could do about it.
I know that it comes as a shock to you that the US Armed Forces could act in this manner.... but they could.... and they did.
Sorry Junior........Your story about the bingo numbers is clearly bolded for you...........
You know what? I really don't care.