Slurrer In Exchief

fishtm2001

Starting with Korea we have tried to fight "nice" wars where civilians are spared and we only bomb military targets. Fighting that way will never result in a victory.
We killed twice as many civilians in Afghanistan then we lost on 9/11. Don't even get me started on Iraq.

floridays

Starting with Korea we have tried to fight "nice" wars where civilians are spared and we only bomb military targets. Fighting that way will never result in a victory.
Old warfare, you had to break the spirit of the inhabitants of the country, to put them at odds with their government. We do not fight like that. Our enemies start with our enemies within and attack subversively before the first shot is fired.

Tyrone Slothrop

That's fascinating.
You were spewing a different story of vomit before your dear supreme leader sloppy joe Biden came into office....
It is so on brand that you would read back through old posts and find where I criticized people using questionable actions to avoid the draft. That is not at all what I meant by 'any avenue'. Crapping your pants wouldn't fit any avenue I'd go down. Lots of rich kids skipped out on serving, what Donnie did wasn't unusual, his phony patriotism is what sets him apart.

Box Ox

That's fascinating.
You were spewing a different story of vomit before your dear supreme leader sloppy joe Biden came into office....
It is so on brand that you would read back through old posts and find where I criticized people using questionable actions to avoid the draft. That is not at all what I meant by 'any avenue'. Crapping your pants wouldn't fit any avenue I'd go down. Lots of rich kids skipped out on serving, what Donnie did wasn't unusual, his phony patriotism is what sets him apart.
No one is surprised by your hypocrisy.

You scoundrel! No post searching is allowed during honorable internet fights!

Tyrone Slothrop

By posting only my replies and not the posts I was replying to leaves an unclear picture.

Let me be clear. Ted Nugent was a POS draft dodger. Little Donnie used his family's pull to get an undeserved deferment. He doesn't even remember which foot had bone spurs. President Biden has a long medical history that shows he suffers from asthma, and has most of his life.

My number in the draft was 31. I stayed in school until the draft ended. Every one of my classmates that ended up in Vietnam, died there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
President Biden has a long medical history that shows he suffers from asthma, and has most of his life.

Then how do you account for his claims of being a stand out college athlete?

I can’t wait to read this explanation.