So how long til Class action lawsuit... from Customers and a money hungry lawfirm. FXE

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Instead of quoting and comparing two people you disagree with perhaps a better course would be for you to counter their arguement with something compelling that may challenge their positions.
I think you're missing the point of that post.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh he thinks I’m some other user. He also argued with me when I said I’m not from California. Total idiot.
I don't know if you're another user. Just pointing out that you and another user have so many things in common not seen between any other pair of posters here.

Stat41

I think you're missing the point of that post.
My point was this; Do you agree or disagree with the fact that Fedex got sued over the taking advantage of the 911 tragedy? Do you agree or disagree that Fedex is and has been selling a product that it knows for a certainty it will not reliably provide even though the customers do not have the same certain knowledge? You did not address what was placed before you sir. You only went off on a tangent comparing the similar posts of two members of this forum but you failed to address the issue. Help change my mind. I'm listening man.

SmithBarney

Why pay for a pepperoni pizza if they tell you that you may or may not get pepperoni on your pizza?
You miss the point, FedEx is selling a product they don't currently have capacity to satisfy. Which I'm ok with, what I wouldn't be ok with, charging for it knowing you have no intent of trying to remaining "focused on serving our customers with a high quality of service"

Thanks for buying your new Chevy Silverado, here is a Chevy Colorado, enjoy

bacha29

Customers have been getting ‘effed over for years. It’s just accelerated a lot over the past year. The bottom will fall out eventually due to all the greed at the top.

And now in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....here comes Dano with his apologetic corporate excuse.
Ease up on him. Tex is on temporary assignment in DC serving as an insurrection apologist. This means that for the time being Dano has had to assume Tex's corporate apologist duties in addition to his own.

vantexan

Ease up on him. Tex is on temporary assignment in DC serving as an insurrection apologist. This means that for the time being Dano has had to assume Tex's corporate apologist duties in addition to his own.
Now that's funny! I knew you had it in you! It just had to fight its way past the manure to come out!

throwaway10

Why pay for a pepperoni pizza if they tell you that you may or may not get pepperoni on your pizza?
It's on the menu and wasn't told that it was not in stock at all... see Fedex made no effort to make P1(or most FO) service for 12 months. The equivelent would be the waiter say no problem I'll get your pepperoni...knowing full well they had no pepperoni.