So I showed my girlfriend Brown Cafe...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She laughed and was like "you gonna turn out like these bitter bastards if you become a driver?"

I said "sweetie, I already am a bitter bastard."

It was heartwarming. And while 99 percent of you may be bitter and perverted, you really do give some straight-up useful information, and I appreciate it. Carry on.
Tell that fat beotch to shut up and to make you a sammich!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I can't post a pic, her modeling contract won't allow me to post pics willy nilly.

Yeah, she came up behind me quick, I had to tab out fast.
She do anal?
Yeah, if I ask her nicely.

Take it easy, Kevin Spacey
That's how you got in trouble !!

giphy.gif

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
She laughed and was like "you gonna turn out like these bitter bastards if you become a driver?"

I said "sweetie, I already am a bitter bastard."

It was heartwarming. And while 99 percent of you may be bitter and perverted, you really do give some straight-up useful information, and I appreciate it. Carry on.

Just noticed your avatar is Logic’s mixtape -Young Sinatra. Did we just become best best friends?! The Incredible True Story is one of my top 5 albums.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just noticed your avatar is Logic’s mixtape -Young Sinatra. Did we just become best best friends?! The Incredible True Story is one of my top 5 albums.

Used to be the narrator from Fight Club. I enjoyed referencing the movie everytime I commented on his threads. Now the comments just don't make sense...