So..... I'm DQ until December from driving.

Upstate you were right... Lol....

No moving violations on my record but because my license was suspended I have to wait until December.

So is there any hope with this? Like could the District Manager waive this from me? or I'm SOL until January?

I'm looking at transferring to a center in September that are desperate for drivers... Could they look past this? I mean I have no moving violations, LOL.
Try and drive ereggs

image.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I've been drinking and, upon seeing this, I went straight to google and looked up the Dairy Queen menu....

and god damnit, Wally, now I'm halfway liquored up and want to make a DQ run for a chilli cheese dog and maybe a chicken strip basket. I can't get these foods out of my head. I can actually smell the chilli cheese dog.

I'll never forgive you for this, Wally.

You need a DQ driver, stat! Gotta have the Chilli Dogs!

arice11

Actually spoke with DQ girl today! She didn't know how to spell "proof"
Yeah I'm an idiot or whatever.
But now all this talk of Dairy Queen makes me remissness.
Might need to look into this chicken strip dinner deal. Ya know something to stick to the ribs. Mmmmm.
Wait...this topic took a delicious left turn didn't it?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Might need to look into this chicken strip dinner deal. Ya know something to stick to the ribs. Mmmmm.
Maybe you need to leave DQ girl alone.....if she liked you, she'd be with you....good Lord!

arice11

Your life makes me sad....

Why? Curious now. I actually want to be on good terms with the people I work with. You're making it seem like I'm scheming or something. If I have to see these people all week long, I might as well be cool with them right?
You seem to take quite an interest in this topic...makes me suspicious. Almost as though you actually know who and what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 10629580_10202623814980019_5877678670833618431_n.jpg
    10629580_10202623814980019_5877678670833618431_n.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 97

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? Curious now. I actually want to be on good terms with the people I work with. You're making it seem like I'm scheming or something. If I have to see these people all week long, I might as well be cool with them right?
You seem to take quite an interest in this topic...makes me suspicious. Almost as though you actually know who and what I'm talking about.
If you wanna stay on good terms with people you work with....don't try to date them. That's the quickest way to have things turn to crap...lol

arice11

If you wanna stay on good terms with people you work with....don't try to date them. That's the quickest way to have things turn to crap...lol
You're right on that, I'm just saying since we never were "going out" perhaps a friendship is salvageable. Unlikely I imagine, but worth a shot in my mind, seeing as how she is a young driver who came from my preload, in effect she is the example I want to follow.
Why do people demonize politics like its some form of debauchery? I've always been told its "who you know".
But my argument is lost on people like you who attack viciously, using facts to fit their own paradigm and not looking at it objectively.
If I were on DQ girls good side, at the very least I have a source, a model, a mold to becoming successful. As she has.
Does that make any sense? I'm trying to be reasonable about who I'm friends with at work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You're right on that, I'm just saying since we never were "going out" perhaps a friendship is salvageable. Unlikely I imagine, but worth a shot in my mind, seeing as how she is a young driver who came from my preload, in effect she is the example I want to follow.
Why do people demonize politics like its some form of debauchery? I've always been told its "who you know".
But my argument is lost on people like you who attack viciously, using facts to fit their own paradigm and not looking at it objectively.
If I were on DQ girls good side, at the very least I have a source, a model, a mold to becoming successful. As she has.
Does that make any sense? I'm trying to be reasonable about who I'm friends with at work.
let it go...if she wanted to be your friend....she already would be.

arice11

let it go...if she wanted to be your friend....she already would be.
Like I said before " Its Unlikely"
But I'm not the sort who gives up. We actually spoke to each other today in the office and she wasn't being cold. No words have been exchanged between us for months and months previous.
Guess I'm just holding out for the day I'm driving and maybe she'll be friendly having to see my ugly face in the break rooms every morning before PCM.
If not, who cares. Last thing I want is enmity at work so I'll pursue any avenue which decreases conflict. Even if it means transferring to Colorado, hahah!
Lets leave it at that to prevent any more left turns and derails.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She can't spell proof and you can spell reminisce.

You two are made for one another.