So Im supposed to write a letter of complaint.

My hub manager wants me to write a letter of complaint towards my belt supervisor. I have no problem doing this because the guy was terrible, I guess they are trying to fire him, I dont know. But I have been reading over my contract with the union and ups and have two quick questions.

1. My supervisor has denied me a drink of water after having me work through on break. Is this allowed?
2. My supervisor has potentially lied to me how seniority works (have asked a lot of people, no one seems to know how it works so i cant call him out on his bull:censored2:) He says since I have the most seniority out of the loaders, I HAVE to stay late, even though Im ranked 4th highest seniority on the belt, only one that stays late. Dont mind doing this, dont like being lied to.

Thanks!

Mst3k

Forgetting your second question you need to file a grievance over the water issue, file a formal complaint with management and send a letter to OSHA.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would write, "I am not sure what you want me to write down. I am not responsible for management conduct, nor am I responsible for management discipline. I will continue to put in a fair day's work for a fair day's pay."

barnyard

KTM rider
I would guess that we are not getting anything even close to the whole story here. You obviously have butted heads with this supe and management knows it. Down the road, I would suggest learning to mind your own bidness.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If management wants to get rid of the guy, let them figure it out.

No need to make yourself a target.

I would guess that we are not getting anything even close to the whole story here. You obviously have butted heads with this supe and management knows it. Down the road, I would suggest learning to mind your own bidness.

The writing is on the wall, if they are trying to fire this supe and the OP writes a letter, I can just see the plan falling apart and who is left holding the bag? The OP writing the letter, being labeled as a snitch, the supe trying to in-turn get the OP fired, and the rest of the OP's colleagues knowing that there is a snitch on the line.

Yeah, don't see that working out too well at all. Great advice gentlemen!

Sorry if I offended you all by calling you gentlemen.

The writing is on the wall, if they are trying to fire this supe and the OP writes a letter, I can just see the plan falling apart and who is left holding the bag? The OP writing the letter, being labeled as a snitch, the supe trying to in-turn get the OP fired, and the rest of the OP's colleagues knowing that there is a snitch on the line.

Yeah, don't see that working out too well at all. Great advice gentlemen!

Sorry if I offended you all by calling you gentlemen.
Yes you did

D*