So long Big Brown!

oldngray

nowhere special
It's a lot better than dropping a piano on your foot
29955.gif

34yearpackagehumper

All good things must end, and so too has my 35 year career at UPS. Part of me will miss the job, the customers, and most of all the dogs. But the heat, the dust, the heavy irregs, the sore back and the forced stupidity of ORION are now officially a thing of the past. After picking up and delivering close to 4 million packages during my time here, it was a surreal feeling to deliver the final one. Adios!View attachment 382080View attachment 382081View attachment 382082View attachment 382083
Congrats ! retirement is a beautiful thing. You are probably going to miss some of your co-workers but not the job .I retired almost 11 years ago and I still have a lot of friends there . They all tell me that the job get's a little worst each year . I keep telling them that their day will come,just keep your nose to the grindstone .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Congrats ! retirement is a beautiful thing. You are probably going to miss some of your co-workers but not the job .I retired almost 11 years ago and I still have a lot of friends there . They all tell me that the job get's a little worst each year . I keep telling them that their day will come,just keep your nose to the grindstone .
Place blows.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t think it would take that much to make it a decent place to work…unfortunately most mgt don’t respect us and they are total control freaks…and they want to know why some people act like they do.
We can’t do anything right according to management, except pay their salaries. Without us they are useless.