So ugggh when we fighting for 22.4's rights?

Heffalump

Since we're back in the 80's. Tell me how tf your supposed to move work for 60 hours a week @ STRAIGHT TIME?!
I say we need overtime after 40/hrs or $50 top rate one or the other and I'll move boulders for all I care. Just don't kill me for a pos "concession".

Since we're back in the 80's. Tell me how tf your supposed to move work for 60 hours a week @ STRAIGHT TIME?!
I say we need overtime after 40/hrs or $50 top rate one or the other and I'll move boulders for all I care. Just don't kill me for a pos "concession".
My OT is after 5 hours at $51.97/hr. I am not taking a cut in pay.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Throwing boulders is actually my dream job
tenor (50).gif

DOK

22.4's don't even seem remotely humane but your right somebody will take the job.
22.4's don't even seem remotely humane but your right somebody will take the job.
Try loading or unloading trailers in the Summer heat. All for $10/hr and no benefits. 22.4 job would sound great for $30+/hr. And the opportunity to make $40/hr in a couple years.

And then the next context we’ll have to “fight for the rights of the poorly treated 22.4’s!!” Which means I, as a 35 year employee at that point, will get less.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Try loading or unloading trailers in the Summer heat. All for $10/hr and no benefits. 22.4 job would sound great for $30+/hr. And the opportunity to make $40/hr in a couple years.
What good is $40 if im only working 20 hours a week? The people negatively affected by this have families and have staked everything on UPS. Record economic conditions and UPS just won the game. Sad day for unions in America. Wouldnt doubt if Justice Roberts uses this contract on his majority opinion on why the court ruled in favor of national RTW.

Tony Q

And then the next context we’ll have to “fight for the rights of the poorly treated 22.4’s!!” Which means I, as a 35 year employee at that point, will get less.
Don’t worry. Sean Obrien will be in charge then and it will all be fixed. You are looking at the glass as half full. Sean will be the lead negotiator in the next contract. He will have the hammer. It can’t get worse, only better.

Tony Q

What good is $40 if im only working 20 hours a week? The people negatively affected by this have families and have staked everything on UPS. Record economic conditions and UPS just won the game. Sad day for unions in America. Wouldnt doubt if Justice Roberts uses this contract on his majority opinion on why the court ruled in favor of national RTW.
How will you be working 20 hours a week?

That would be $800/wk or $40,000 a year. Talk about a dream job.

DOK

That would be $800/wk or $40,000 a year. Talk about a dream job.

Yeah, can’t do much with $40g, kids, house, college, save for retirement

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Plenty of time to find a second job. How much is FedEx paying these days? I really think you are being silly if you think UPS is going to cut your job down to 20 hours a week.
I wasn't being literal. Even if they cut us to 40 we lose. Why would anyone vote to take money out of thier own pockets? My fear is they raise progression pay and cut me to 40 or less. I wont be grossing even close to what im bringing home now.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I love working for UPS, and hope they do the right thing with the power they were just handed. Guess we will find out if its profit or people soon enough.
I want that damn carrot they promised me when i first started.