So what are yall thoughts parttimers

R1wonder

Sure. Give part timers $30 an hour. Back in my day a full timer made 3X what a part timer made per hour. I’ll take $60 an hour. Problem is you hub rats have done nothing to expand your value. Your job is being automated at a large scale. On top of that, y’all don’t vote.

Please get $20. That way I can bitch for $60.
Lol . Idk wht everyone thinks part timer deserves so much ; at least right off the bat . People get contract raises . Nobody makes that kind of money from day 1 . Any where

R1wonder

One thing they could change is the raises a part timer gets for the first hand full of years if they’re hired mid contract . I was hired after auguet 1st so I only got 50 cent raises on my hire date for a long time. That needs to be higher if they’re between contracts

PT Car Washer

Sure. Give part timers $30 an hour. Back in my day a full timer made 3X what a part timer made per hour. I’ll take $60 an hour. Problem is you hub rats have done nothing to expand your value. Your job is being automated at a large scale. On top of that, y’all don’t vote.

Please get $20. That way I can bitch for $60.
Back in my day PT made the same wages as FT.

HavenoEDD

Tome wants us all to be part timers. Go look at her time at Home Depot. Outsourcing, cut staffing and cut hours to 39 max. Trying the best she can to do it here. “Better not bigger”.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
With bidens inflation and cola raises were be at 30 in no time, that's another thing ups don't want to pay

I agree. But, the people who are praying for a strike annoy me. They want to "teach" the Company a lesson. Show them who the man is. Payback for the way they've been treated. They would vote to strike even if they were paid $100 per hour.

They have a $250K house, 2 cars, put their kids through college, but want to strike the Company and sacrifice the bottom 25% who just started a family and bought a house just to show UPS who the boss is.

Don't get me wrong, a strike may be necessary, but it is a last resort. It will cost us more than it will cost them. But, they love money, so the cost may be too high for them.
Not praying just new here trying to learn the ropes a strike dont sound fun plus I'm lucky if I can bring 4 hours need more hours but hear it can take years to become full time is that true ?