So what are yall thoughts parttimers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Give me half of what a full timer makes per hour. If I am considered part time then I desire half the amount to what they make per hour. Let there be a progression so there’s an incentive to stay with the company along with better pension credits. The cream will eventually rise to the top.
What full timer pay do you desire half of? Driver?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
What full timer pay do you desire half of? Driver?
I wouldn’t mind driver since they’ll get bumped to $50 hopefully. I considered becoming a full time driver, but tbh, I would probably just do cover because of the long hours they do. If I’m doing full time will go feeder. Just want to do my time at work and throw myself at this hobby I started again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We always thought two separate contracts should be negotiated because such a divide exist in work, pay , benefits, etc.
Wave a little bonus money in front of a part timer, you have a yes vote no matter what is negotiated with the drivers.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I really hope I make it to the negotiations and see the new contract through. It’s been tough just finding the motivation to show up. The Spirit is willing and the flesh is weak and all that jazz, lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Part timers are the enemy!
A7607FA6-08AE-41A8-B9F3-EB4685C5605A.gif

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I wouldn’t mind driver since they’ll get bumped to $50 hopefully. I considered becoming a full time driver, but tbh, I would probably just do cover because of the long hours they do. If I’m doing full time will go feeder. Just want to do my time at work and throw myself at this hobby I started again.

Stay part time.

TeltBender

What’s a worthy trade?

Trade 25% of the workforce to teach UPS a lesson?

We lose 25% of the workforce, maybe permanently, and UPS loses a few dollars.

Who wins?

They barely started the Supplements and haven’t even touched the Master.

Give them a chance, both sides, before you go trading 1/4 of the workforce for no reason.
more than 25% of the workforce is going to scab