So whats the problem with 804

tieguy

Banned
Tie you are an amusing cat! Its funny how you make excuses for the sep plans that ups has on behalf of ups, but at the same time you blame the teamsters for the cs plan. At least have the stones to say *ya know red i think ups really mishandled this*, but no ups never does anything wrong in your eyes! All 3 plans suck and havealot of blame to go around just as long as none of it sticks to ups i guess!

Red,

I'm not sure if you're having a bad time at work but I am totally baffled by your response? The above post you quoted was a sincere question. I have no idea what your response is in reference to? Its an honest question that I thought addresses the trustees handling of those pensions . I don't think it blame or defends either ups or the teamsters?

local804

Tie you are an amusing cat! Its funny how you make excuses for the sep plans that ups has on behalf of ups, but at the same time you blame the teamsters for the cs plan. At least have the stones to say *ya know red i think ups really mishandled this*, but no ups never does anything wrong in your eyes! All 3 plans suck and havealot of blame to go around just as long as none of it sticks to ups i guess!

That what we call getting stabbed by the double edge sword here in NY.

Side note here.....
We have a late air meet in a parking lot at 11am last Tuesday. center manager pulls 5 guys in the office Wednesday morning and asks how come no one sent messages they were going to have late airs and why didnt they tell a supervisor they were not going to be able to make them. Maybe the center manager should go back to IE and take the on car from BD with them because no one really seems to ahve a clue anymore. Didnt mean to add clueless in a post written to tie, but though it would be funny. Thank God a few more years left.........

local804

Nice with upstate NY getting $5800 a month, very nice. Tie, I think ours have been locked with no increase for 2 contracts now. I guess this was posted before our 30% cutback.

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
tie guy How has your pension increased or decreased over the last 10-15 years? How much of a bonus have you taken home every christmas? Seriously, I'm just curious if you answer questions about your salary and benefits as easily as you ask them of us

tieguy

Banned
tie guy How has your pension increased or decreased over the last 10-15 years? How much of a bonus have you taken home every christmas? Seriously, I'm just curious if you answer questions about your salary and benefits as easily as you ask them of us

I'm not asking you about your salary or benifits? I believe i asked questions about the pension plan itself. 804 voted the supplement down. 804's pension issues appear to be part of the problem. I believe 804 was the first to have the 25 and out option. Seems to me to be a pretty relevant question to what is going on with UPS today?

ogrelord

Ground Down
tie guy won't answer anything, he still hasn't said what he pays for health carea month. Just like all sups, they can't give you a stright answer. anyone ever meet a sup who tells the whole truth? you get the same response "let me check on that for you" and they never get back to you. getting the trurth from a sup, is like find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

W

westsideworma

tie guy won't answer anything, he still hasn't said what he pays for health carea month. Just like all sups, they can't give you a stright answer. anyone ever meet a sup who tells the whole truth? you get the same response "let me check on that for you" and they never get back to you. getting the trurth from a sup, is like find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I pay 38.24 a month for all my benefits or 19.12 each pay period for 2008

bones

It's really not that easy to say what you pay, I have close to $200 a month coming out of my check but it includes a big increase in life insurance which is not fair to call cost of benifits as it is way above what we use to get but it is my choice. Also, there are different options you can choose different levels of coverage on everything (vision, dental, medical,legal, etc...). I do know that to get the coverage we use to get would cost at well over $200 a month.

W

westsideworma

It's really not that easy to say what you pay, I have close to $200 a month coming out of my check but it includes a big increase in life insurance which is not fair to call cost of benifits as it is way above what we use to get but it is my choice. Also, there are different options you can choose different levels of coverage on everything (vision, dental, medical,legal, etc...). I do know that to get the coverage we use to get would cost at well over $200 a month.

correct, my coverage is for medical/prescriptions, dental, vision and selecting whatever other extra coverage UPS offered at no cost.