So...

hey i got 84% in bio 12...and i coulda rewrote a test and got 86 / 87. now im doing physics (but i havent done any last 2 days).

i do a job i consider better than UPS as well, because even though i make $5 less per hour than UPS drivers, its much easier, no heavy lifting.
Should have stuck it out. You could have an Art 22.3 job loading and unloading on two sorts making 60k a year and a pension after 25 years. If your body last that long.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That little thing with the jellybeans hanging under it?

That's the problem with steroids.
LGD4033.jpg
MK2866.jpg

Not steroids. Balls are healthy I assure you

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
How about:
Oatmeal
Rice crispies, like 1/2 pound a day.
Whole grain bread
Bags of frozen vegetables
v8
Bananas and frozen blueberries.
Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, chicken wings, chicken tenders
plain yogurt and milk
A jar of PB or a bag of peanuts
A balanced diet is too much reading for him no wonder he got DQ from driving!

rickyb

Should have stuck it out. You could have an Art 22.3 job loading and unloading on two sorts making 60k a year and a pension after 25 years. If your body last that long.
working long hours is no way to live.

UPS treats its workers like dirt. the quality of the workers at UPS wasnt as good as the railway. UPS has a culture where the workers work hard. my current job, and my railway job isnt like that. fuel trucking im not sure was easier than UPS; we used to steal time at the refinery. otherwise the trucks were bugged like UPS. the economy is like something out of a george orwell book with all the spy tech.

honestly you guys should be cautiously congratulating this guy: hes quit a decent paying job in a mediocre economy, but he works out and is going to school for something better.

rickyb

How about:
Oatmeal
Rice crispies, like 1/2 pound a day.
Whole grain bread
Bags of frozen vegetables
v8
Bananas and frozen blueberries.
Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, chicken wings, chicken tenders
plain yogurt and milk
A jar of PB or a bag of peanuts
drop the V8 its mostly cheap tomato paste.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Except I buy the powders to make my own caps to save money. I tested the melting temperature of the chemicals to make sure it's where it's supposed to be.

Oh, boy. An amateur chemist.

Got a meth lab going in the basement? Just for you and your gym rats?

Doofus.