socialized healthcare

rickyb

yesterday my pops was at hospital for 8 hours and he did a few blood tests, xray, i forget what else. i think hes back there today for MRI.

El Correcto

god is dead
My father had chest pains one time, he drove himself to a CareNow and they told him sir you’re having a :censored2:ing heart attack you need to be at the ER and they called him ambulance. He had to have a stint put in his heart.

Box Ox

My father had chest pains one time, he drove himself to a CareNow and they told him sir you’re having a :censored2:ing heart attack you need to be at the ER and they called him ambulance. He had to have a stint put in his heart.

So...the difference is that your dad didn't need an ambulance ride and just happened to have actually had a heart issue? LOL

El Correcto

god is dead
When I was young I got my head busted open. They took me to the hospital to have the staples put in, but my father took them out himself with a pair of pliers.

hearing about Canadians going to the ER and calling ambulances at the slightest tummy ache is infuriating. I hope the MRI finds what’s wrong with his vagina.

El Correcto

god is dead
My friends sister broke her arm and got a cast put on. My friends mother took her to a Home Depot planning on using one of their table saws to cut the cast off until the SJW employees stopped her and threatened to call the cops.

SMH this society I swear.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So...the difference is that your dad didn't need an ambulance ride and just happened to have actually had a heart issue? LOL
I've actually read the leftists pointing out people using Uber as an ambulance service like it's a bad thing. Uh, no, that's called common sense.

Ambulances are a total scam. They can charge whatever the hell they want and balance bill you for the difference even with insurance. Uber is part of the solution, not the problem.

It will be fine

My friends sister broke her arm and got a cast put on. My friends mother took her to a Home Depot planning on using one of their table saws to cut the cast off until the SJW employees stopped her and threatened to call the cops.

Seriously, who doesn’t own their own power saws?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Single mothers...
Why do you hate poor people?
How dare you!
18222.jpg

rickyb

When I was young I got my head busted open. They took me to the hospital to have the staples put in, but my father took them out himself with a pair of pliers.

hearing about Canadians going to the ER and calling ambulances at the slightest tummy ache is infuriating. I hope the MRI finds what’s wrong with his vagina.
amazing stories but this is whats wrong with the US healthcare system. your pops is not supposed to pull staples out of your head!

last night my dad deteriorated very quickly at home before the ambulance showed up. like he was laying on the ground, almost puking, almost fainting, and 10 / 10 chest pain. and btw, they do charge for using the ambulance. ill let you know how much for comparison of pp sizes. if its a non emergency we would just drive him to ER.

rickyb

thats retarded. i broke my arm and had a cast on, and the tool to take it off is a noisy medical saw which cant cut skin :S

rickyb

so i just found out i got ripped off by privatized vaccination capitalists. theres only one govt vaccination travel clinic in my hood and i didnt see it on google maps, but anyways i finally went there today for one shot. well the smart(?) milf doctor told me ive been over vaccinated for where i am going to / went to. she waived the consultation fees and didnt give me a needle that the other clinic told me i needed. the fees we looked at were higher at hte privatized vacc clinic. the privatized vacc clinic had over 4 stars on google.

Last edited: