socialized healthcare

Box Ox

Trump couldn’t organize a proper response even if he wanted to. South Korea has drive up testing. Pence was bragging about 1500 test kits going out. Plan on getting the virus, hope to be in the 80% that has little to no symptoms.

If he wants to win in November he should leave most of the coordination to the experts. Funny to say, I know.

newfie

I hope so. Nobody should have to hesitate to receive coronavirus testing or treatment because of how much it might cost them.

theres a lot more cases out there . many of us dont go to the doctors for the flu. we just suck it up. who wants to sit in a doctors waiting room for hours when you feel like crap.

newfie

If he wants to win in November he should leave most of the coordination to the experts.

less CNN and more real news please. Watch his press conferences all the experts are right there with him and allowed to speak freely. This is not HN1 by any means

PT Car Washer

theres a lot more cases out there . many of us dont go to the doctors for the flu. we just suck it up. who wants to sit in a doctors waiting room for hours when you feel like crap.
And have the Doc tell you, you have the flu. Stay in bed, take aspirin, drink fluids and call me if it gets worse. Pay the lady at the window.