socialized healthcare

rickyb

fixed it for you
i found some music for you to celebrate your 100,000 new corona cases per day milestone
1604154598733.png

rickyb

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Public Citizen liked

Mike Stankiewicz
@MikeStankiewic_

·
5h

Why not just cut out the middleman and pass Medicare for All?

V4EULJz3_mini.jpg

Larry Levitt

@larry_levitt
· Mar 1
New: If health care under private insurance were provided using Medicare prices -- for example, through a public option -- spending would drop by 41%. Employers and individuals could save $352 billion. Limiting Private Insurance Reimbursement to Medicare Rates Would Reduce Health Spending by About $350 Billion in 2021
Show this thread
I need you to pay my hospital bills

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
harvard medical says 45,000 americans die unnecessarily each year because they cant get healthcare. to quote team america world police: thats 12 sept 11s each year.

meanwhile the america spends 50% of the federal budget on military empire (this includes costs of caring for the soldiers after they come home, long term interest, etc). insane!

'Socialized' or not, Britain's health care system is superior – Center for Public Integrity

wendel who wrote this story, was working for a big healthcare corporation and was originally hired to spy on michael moore when he was making his sicko documentary until he grew a conscience.

“If you ever had any health issue that required more than a simple doctor visit, you will know that it precipitates a seemingly never-ending series of forms, bills and letters,” Edwards wrote. “You will be paying bills months, years, later. And it’s almost impossible to correct a billing error. It’s stressful. I developed an intense hatred for health insurance companies in the U.S. because of this.”

i can tell you i would be *ed if i was relying on the american healthcare system.

Stopped reading almost immediately. I'm getting real sick of everything being compared to 9/11. It's disrespectful.

rickyb

Stopped reading almost immediately. I'm getting real sick of everything being compared to 9/11. It's disrespectful.
actually whats disrespectful is the lives that were needlessly lost that day, or the money thats been needlessly wasted on war since then and hte lives lost at war.